creatures-tecolotez-

IKON157

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KUKU 1er

WFU DE

THEMEDIC IS THAT CHILL CAT EAK FROM THE ASE CREW WHAT UP....ALSO WFU IS READY TO RUMBLE HOPE TOO SEE THAT COOL FOO MR VOGUES...WFU DE 63

Guest THEMEDIC
Originally posted by IKON157

I'M NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR REFRENCING TO HERE MEDIC? ARE YOU IMPYING THAT WE HAVENT PAINTED AND WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY? IM HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT WHAT YOU WRITE AS WELL.......REFRESH MY MEMORY AHHHITE WORD...................IKON:beat:

i was talking to chapter5.....i am eak....i think.....oh yeah....i am

you should email me cause im trying to plan a little something this weekend so ill give you a call if i get your number again...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

much love and respect to the following....vogues.refic.pues.herox.dex.awsom.beast.wase137.evade5.eak.bale.trust.meow.isore.drous.word to my boulder heads nime,fucking jurm.zenczilla.snstr."cas" motherfuckin kims vietmanese cuisine,k's china. and hersh........from detroit. shit i cant forget network"krowten" for inspiration.!!!big ups to jher.chase.sol.............word to art n' sol........good color selection......peace

Guest Haluski

You cant use the #157 in relationt to your graffiti, at all, sorry. King 157 kinda claimed that one, oh I don't know, like 20 years ago. i'm really glad the graffiti dosn't look like that where I live. letters are tight, :D :D

Guest da wizzard

bump for wase and the creatures crew.....that yellow one and the pink one take the cake on this thread wase....holla when you here me my nizza.......gi

• 1 month later...

Archived