SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Old

(#1053)

lethalINFECTION

Default Re: SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - Yesterday, 07:42 PM

molp you are toy as fuck...you dont know shit about graf homie if you think shit is poppin right now...take me back to the mid nineties...crazy ass times...when shit really was poppin....youngster

word, call me toy, but i m not young, i was around to see when the 90 were going off, although i did not paint i seen most of what your holding on to, and see why you turn a blind eye to what ever is new/going down right now.sorry the old day have died. sorry your one those people that start every thing with; back in the day...you sound like my grandpa!!! fact is i m in my late 20's and not slowing down because of it..there should be no reason sd can be like it was in the 90's again if those old cats came back to rock, in stead of look at computer screens calling me toy and holding on to the days they used to get down..

Neither, everyone thinks its good enough to just paint under bridges, than put in real street work. In the 90's when shit WAS rocked, nobody gave a fuck about piecing under some bridges.

so whats up with san diego no one really paints, or is the buff on point?

Old

(#1053)

lethalINFECTION

Default Re: SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - Yesterday, 07:42 PM

molp you are toy as fuck...you dont know shit about graf homie if you think shit is poppin right now...take me back to the mid nineties...crazy ass times...when shit really was poppin....youngster

word, call me toy, but i m not young, i was around to see when the 90 were going off, although i did not paint i seen most of what your holding on to, and see why you turn a blind eye to what ever is new/going down right now.sorry the old day have died. sorry your one those people that start every thing with; back in the day...you sound like my grandpa!!! fact is i m in my late 20's and not slowing down because of it..there should be no reason sd can be like it was in the 90's again if those old cats came back to rock, in stead of look at computer screens calling me toy and holding on to the days they used to get down..

one...i did not start my sentence with back in the day...two...for someone who has been painting "as long as you" your soft...things can never get back to the way they were because they buff shit faster than amtrak these days...you do not put work in...for you to say you wont slow down is a joke, homie, cause you never sped up...and dont think just cause you and dorms hit the same legal spot three times a week means you get down

haha wasting your time with a toy,lethal. what do you need to prove, and to who? you should get off this site and paint something, no one from my crews are hating on you or sd, so give it up. by the way who the fuck are you?

haha...i dont want to paint with you dumbfuck...i called you out...you're right you dont have to prove anything to me, but you would think that you would man up and hold your name down in a battle...but i guess i was wrong....cop!?!...bitch made punk, im no cop, you know that...and you are not a writer...you're just scared

lethal pls, stop your self get off the internet your on here all day waiting for me to give you the time of day.. your a loser, i was out all day/night & did not check the net tell this morning..i don't feel the need to entertain you lame offer because you fell off long ago.(your not in a pit,legalwall, illegal wall, the wb or up anywhere) also i don t do charity battles, to bring old wash up heads back into the lime light. i m not afraid of you or any one. i battle my self and the city every time i go out and paint. that should be enough to make my name know and firm ground for it to stand on. keep painting the wb and have a nice life being and internet wash out...stop trying to ride my coat tail chump..

/\ Thas right bwoy.....Trans & molp are are resurecting hard core illegal graff, Who else does Illegal productions on hard core freeway spots, whos catching 2-3 freeway spot per week, whos got legals not at the WB still running, whos got shit in almost every pit! shit if you guys battled lethal would have to start two weeks in advance just to keep up with molp! I hope you got a lot of gas money cause those two fuckers be in LA, Arizona, Florida, And BEL just got down in Conneticut, if anything ya'll need to get in your car and hit the streets and stop worrying about battling molp cause yall suckers fell off a long time ago, No one cares who you are any more it's all about " WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY!"......One word Nothing! stop internet bangin, and don't shit yourself when you see the next illegal production!