Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well well 12oz... Lately I have been smoking a lot of methamphetamine. Since being kicked out of my chemistry degree for not handing any work in, I have been able to get a very lucrative position as a meth cook for a gang. I have realised that smoking P every single day is not as bad as the big business owned media makes it out to be. Every day I get out of bed at 7 o'clock sharp, just like every respectable office worker, and hit up the glassie. After a good session I go to my secret meth lab and begin cooking up the day's product. I work very hard and conscientiously at my job, and i try hard to make sure that my meth is the most pure and clean product on the market. It really is perfect capitalism in action. The gang is happy that other P connoisseurs are so keen to buy my cook, the users are happy that it is such a safe and healthy meth to smoke. But the racist, anti Maori, anti drug government insists that this is somehow wrong! They are not just satisfied with discriminating against lawful Maori businesses, even after stealing all our land, but they go after us as well. Its really a question of national interest in the end. The crack market is being flooded with all this low quality, dodgy mainland chinese meth, while indigenous Maori P cooks like myself are being pushed out of the market. Look, people are always going to want to smoke that good old vitamin P, so it might as well be a clean and safe product. But the evil Pakeha settler government with the austrian Jew at it's head, insists on secretly trying to kill of Maori by forcing us to smoke low grade chinese ice.

Well, thanks for reading my rant anyway. I will be interested to read your responses

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived