Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zors gay as fuck. Seen he capped gasp. Dumb

Well i finally signed up here.... and who is this winner? You've been posting behind my old name for over a year now...? yeh, ytmnd.

Shame i can't see the rest of the posts you've made, but I'm guessing they're all in the same vein as this gossipy Womans Day type shit.

Details via PM please.

This hole threads turnd to kaka, the new hihopnz, used to be good to come on an see some positivity from real artists eg askew phat1 2tone, now its jst stupid like f**kwits trying to be all gangsta, used to have internationals coming on an bumpin props for our painters now they probly jst laugh at the hood rat wanna be gangsta bulllllllllllllll

This hole threads turnd to kaka, the new hihopnz, used to be good to come on an see some positivity from real artists eg askew phat1 2tone, now its jst stupid like f**kwits trying to be all gangsta, used to have internationals coming on an bumpin props for our painters now they probly jst laugh at the hood rat wanna be gangsta bulllllllllllllll

Have a cry g youll feel better. 'boo hoo I want some positive vibes in my bumhole'

Wat r u doin to make the thread better, were your pics whiny lil bitch.

Archived