Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

yo GSUS u faggot id snitch to if u rocked inta my pad and hacked up all my shit with a machete you fuckin bitch man up 4 the one on one's instead of u fuckin lil pussy faggot you got 24 curfew for burglary not because someone snitches you moron we all know your the scared bitch why dont you fuck off to auz or something & stop toying up aucklands walls with your toy ass same fuckin style everytime im gona find u and rape u until u squeal like the bitch you are.

upz 2 GUK UGC FUCK GSUKS

Dont Talk About It Come And Find Me Then...

And Yeah Stick Two Your Snitchn Bitccch.

And Me Man Up? Hmm Thats Why Your Bitch/z Were Standing Owt Side Whn Rockd Up And They Ran In Side Pissing Ther Pant/z Screaming For The Neibour/z Two Ring The Police..

You Realy Want The Sniitch Tatement/z Two Make It On Here??/

Fuck That/s Real Beef Not Just Going Over A Wall With More Paint Over And Over Again.

And You Dont No What Your Talking Bout With This machete choppin shit up and throwing bottles thru windows.

Just Beleave Your Shit Talking Snitchn Gurl/z. Wait For The Cort Shit Two Be Over And The Fortig Two Hit The Net.

Ugc Guk Are Nothng But Lil Nark/z. Fuck Ther 19 20 Fuck Dropping Two 16/17 Year Old/z.

HAHAHA FAGGGGGGZ

And Yeah 24Hour Curfew Still Cappn My Spot/z Back Within 24Hours.

Haha FUCK YOU COME COME COME G.:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AND WTF you got 24 curfew for burglary not because someone snitches.

Cop/z Dont No Shit Till Snitch/z Open There Mouth/z You Biitch.

And Your Name Being Snitch Killer?

Fuck If That Was True.

All Guk Would B Dead. And Over 80% Of Ugcnitch/z 2.

Change The Name And Keep Ya Small Dick For Your Ugc Guk Bitch Ass/z Ok Your Qerr Fagggt

Archived