Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here do us a favour and take down that fuckin shite bebo website,If u like the scene that much you'l fuck off!all you have to do now a days is post flicks n you get respect.Regardless if its unoriginal repetitive shite.

bring back pot n emz.

Most irish writers starting out wouldn't even have seen a pot or emz piece if people didn't post them online. And some writers dont actually *live* on the Dart line, I'd never see any of that if no one posts it.

Giving out about online graffiti flicks in the http://www.12ozprophet.com Irish thread is just pointless.

no writer wants bebo fame.....ppl dont paint so u can put the flix up on ur bands page and have lil kids obsessing over em.

bebo fame isn't true fame.

Bebo fame? so what people on bebo arnt real people or something? haha its not bebo fame, the diffrence i see between this site its bebo is public and this isnt and as for

Here do us a favour and take down that fuckin shite bebo website,If u like the scene that much you'l fuck off!all you have to do now a days is post flicks n you get respect.Regardless if its unoriginal repetitive shite.

bring back pot n emz.

you'd swear im well known or something? the only reason people know who i am is cause you couldnt hide the band members, thats changed and i think you'll find it hard to find my bebo. im so sick of people rippin it outta bebo, half you pricks have a page and you still rip it, GET THE FUCK OVER IT

this dude that was breakin in ireland,i met him a few times,cant remeber wot he wrote

oishki poishki you know

and the soulfuldude,listen pal do not take anymore of my fuckin flicks ye cunt,im warnin u. get me off that bleedin bebo shit or else........

Archived