Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
little faggits whos dat crying just because dat 2k got raped:) They shouldnt have went over him in the first place. I swear ta god if rob gets touched everyone of yis will get danced on yis FOOLS!

yeah were the pack of fools that hang around with kids.

good man yeah

did the rat say sumtin to you? awwww poor thing

See you ya fucking tick. If you think i hang around with kids why dont ya buzz in ta town tomorrow and il meet ya face to face and if ya dont come in everyone will see who the kid is then wont they ya prick. Big hard man startin on people much younger than ya stall it in and we'll see wont we.

See you ya fucking tick. If you think i hang around with kids why dont ya buzz in ta town tomorrow and il meet ya face to face and if ya dont come in everyone will see who the kid is then wont they ya prick. Big hard man startin on people much younger than ya stall it in and we'll see wont we.

ill see ye there so

And if you think im the only one after ya your gonna get a big surprise. I wonder if i told a certain somone some things you told me about him would he be willing to give me your gaf address or if i went to blanch would your ma know where to find ya if there was twenty heads in your garden with weapons hehe il see ya later ya little tick ya fucked up now!:D

Archived