Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CREPT some of DPK work is good but to many are shit dont post DPK flix because all guys here wana see a nice and beatiful stuffs so please post some good stuffs ok. PEACE MAN I SO YOU ACTION IN WIND MILL A FEW WEEKS AGO.

listen mate the dpk work is good enough for this...especially the choo choos and stuff they've done.....nice tracksides to...mad props...

sory guys you dont understand me at all i mean that is the DPK stuffs are good but some are dosnt have style i know is DPK are good i so that guy in wind mill a few weeks ago and is style is gland i like it and you like is all work i dost like 2 of them 1st the box on track-side 2nd red throw-up on that brown train that all i no wana fight i was just tald me opinion ok any way respect and peace to all dublin writers. sory if i hurt anyone ok

<><><><><><><><><><>READ THIS<><><><><><><><><><>

this is interesting.... lets say somebody wants to talk shit but doesnt want to be knowan its them saying it? well they might set up another account on 12oz to post comments but mabe they forgot to set up another account to post flicks from? UPS!!! Wel if you want to find out what there Photobucket account is just find a photo they posted and right click it and click 'view image' this will open a direct link from there photobucket account, then in the top bar you will see information like this

'http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj209/thesoulfulldude/disc333.jpg?t=1201921768'

Just ignor all this except for the part before the file name hence the 'thesoulfulldude' part. now you know there account name!! now what you do is go onto photobucket and click in the seach area and type the user name (thesoulfulldude) and then click search. make sure you chose the (my album) tab to the left of the search bar before you search. It will say no matches were found but above it will say are you looking for the photo bucket user 'thesoulfulldude' click the link and hey you can see all the pictures they uploaded, so just look back thru these pages and you can find out who else is posting from this account.!!

and thats todays lesson! im sure there is a few people on this page will put this information to good use, ups i just forgot to mention im a computer nerd :)

yes yes you think ur mad funny now dont u,as a matter of fact that wasnt me only somone that hates u as much as me,and since i hate u so much,i let him use my photobucket account to post that picture,ITS NOT MY PROFILE EITHER ILL HAVE U KNOW..........ANYONE THAT KNOWS ME WILL KNOW I DONT NEED A FAKE INTERNET ACCOUT TO SAY WHAT I FUCKIN FEEL LIKE SAYIN,I SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I FUCKIN WANT,GOT THAT YE FUCKIN BENT CUNT.

nice try magiver,didnt quite cut it this time

but just for posting a name on this i am gona find u man,thats the end of this little lovers tiff we had goin on.

i already know ur house address,ur msn,where u go to school and everything so just try and get smart with me once more and i will come to your house/school and fuck you up,YOU FUCKIN RATTIN QUEER,postin names of actual writers is not fuckin cool ye fuckin benny.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF UR FUCKIN SHIT MAN,UR GETTIN IT,AND THIS AINT NO INTERNET SHITE EITHER,IM NOT TRYNA LOOK LIKE THE HARD MAN OR NOTHIN BUT U HAV PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE YE FUCKIN RATTIN BENNY CUNT............

Yeah worse fool me for lettin sumone else use my fotobucket account.

no disrespects from me jack,none at all.......wasnt me postin that shit,if i was gonna say it i wuda said it to ur face.......but i cudnt give a bollix to b honest.

tae knows it twasnt me......

so soulfuldude,:huh: uR NOT A WRITER,ONLY SOMBODY WHO THINKS ITS COOL TO RUN A BEBO SITE FOR KIDS AND LICK A FEW WRITERS WHOLES WHEN THERE FEELING A LITTLE BIT BLUE....YOU GOT THE RUSTY TROMBONE DOWN TO A FUCKIN -T- MATE.

RATS FUCKIN OUT

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Archived