Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fuucking shite please no more seize and none of those shit darts ,

and no fucking shit pieces,

rather no dart then a fuckin shit throwup seriously,

all you toys please stop flooding the thread with absoloute shite cos people are just gonna end up stopping posting quality flicks here.

MORE DARTS THAN YOURSELF AND COMMUTERS, THERE A BIT WACK YE, AND BETTER OFF NOT ON THIS SITE BUT SURE THERE DOIN IT, OTHER PPL ARE PONSIN AROUND LIKE PRETENSCIOUS ARSEBANDITS LIKIN ARSES .LET THEM POST ALL THEY WANT. NO THREAD FOR A COUNTRY IS ALL JUST NICE FLICKS, FUCK IT. THERE TOYS SO WHAT . GET OVER IT. YOU 2 POST SUM ABSOULUTLEY GAY BOLLOXOLGY......

FAIR PLAY TO THE BOYS DOIN THE PANELS,JESUS YE NEED PRACTISE.

LEAST YIZ HAVE THE BALLS TO DO A TRAIN.

WHILE OTHER CUNTS ARE STRAIGHTNING THERE HAIR POSIN AROUND TOWN KEEPIN UP WITH THE LATEST IN FASHON AND ALL THAT GAY AS FUCKIN AIDS RIDIN "LOOK AT ME IN A RITER BOLLIX"

ABSOULUTE SHAMS. NO OTHER WORD.

SHAMS.

IF SOME ONE WANTS TO POST SOMETHING THEN SO WHAT.

WHO ARE WE TO SIT HERE AND SAY AH THATS SHIT GIVE UP.EVERYONE WAS LIKE DAT.ALL THEY NEED TO KNOW IS RESPECT.BUT YOUNG LADS ARE TRYIN.

NOW EVERYONE SAYS AHH THATS SHIT, YIZ GO TO UR LITTLE GAY GAF PARTIES PONSE AROUND LIKE GAYS, LISTEN TO GAY MUSIC AND THEN DECIDE TO GO AND DO SOMETHIN GAY)

AND SIT ON THIS ALL DAY LIKE A BRAZZER ON A SWEATIN MANKY COCK.

GWAN D LADS DAT WHAT I SAY.

CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY DO YE REALLY GIVE A BOLLIX KEEP IT TO YERSELF FOR FUCK SAKE .TALKIN LIKE UVE ACHIEVED SOMETHIN.

ALL YOULL EVER ACHIEVE IS A RUSTY TROMBONE FROM SUM TRANNY NAMED STUART IN THE BACK OF A FORD CORTINA PARKED JUST OFF D LEESO CUZ UR PARO FROM D GARDA. NOT AIMIN THIS DIRECTLY AT U JUST SUM CUNTS WHO ARE RECKIN HEADS LATLEY.

ALL U DO IS MAKE ABSOULTE ARSEBANDITS OF UR SELF OVER D NET.

ITS A WRITERS FORUM NOT A FASHION GURU SOCIAL BITCHIN ROOM IN WHICH U CAN RELEASE UR TEENAGE " I HATE U ITS SO UNFAIR KEVIN AND PERRY PHASE UR GOIN THROUGH"

SHAMS

I DONT GIVE A FUCKING SHIT IF IM NOT,

NOBODY WANTS TO LOOK AT SHIT TRAINS,

YOU DONT SEE TOYS IN FOREIGN COUNTRYS GETTIN PROPS FOR DOING SHIT TRAINS DO YOU!??!?!?!

NO I DONT THINK SO, AS I SAID BEFORE RATHER LOOK AT CLEAN TRINS THEN FUCKING DISGUSTINGLY WRECKED ONES.

OH AND PAINT FOR URSELF NOT FOR "PROPS"

SHAMS

being into shit like that has nothin to do with graff for fuck sake,

sorry but you dont have to be a hard man to be a writer,

i can dress how i want i dont really give a shit what the graffiti community think of my taste in clothes, cos clothes u wear and the way u act has nothing to do with graffiti,

you dont have to dress or act a certain way to be a writer,

and i know im not getting mad crazy shit done,

but im doin my fucking leavin cert so i can get a good job and live the rest of my life,

and while im not painting trains that are never gonna be seen and doin tracksides or whatever,

im doing my own thing, peicing when i can, getting as much tags up a possible,

and trying to get paint with zero income and zero finances,

and i dont give two shits if that dosent live up to irish standards,

cos irish standards are fucking bolix.

and sorry for not wantin to have to shift through 2 pages of toy pieces to try and find one good fucking piece .

Archived