gangstah image

Guest da wizzard

i've been liking rifto's stuff for awhile now, me and eak were talking about coming out to cincy to try and get up with him......Gamble is another amazing artist,I love those freights.....and if Sez keeps at it he'll have alot of peoples attention....good post....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest da wizzard

thank you my man.....i won't reveal your indentity on this fucked up forum.....but we would love to have you guys....as soon as i get my deleama's str8 im commin' to see you guys......maybe all of gi......love and peace fo sho'......get at me on aim nigga...

YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!! I'M SOOO FUCKING OFFENDED...YOU CAPPED ON MY TEETH, OH NO. COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE A MORE DEVELOPED SENSE OF HUMOR. LISTEN UP BITCH...WHY DON'T YOU STOP HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME AND BE A REAL WOMAN INSTEAD OF THE CROSS DRESSER YOU ARE. COME OUT AND I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU GOOD BITCH.

so..who did let the dogs out?

I bet you guys have never even set foot in LA..

There is nothing gangsta about stealing style, and coming off with toy additudes..There is a big bad world out there with hundreds of people who push harder than you do.

Seriously...crack kills

(and its spelled queers)

Re: so..who did let the dogs out?

Originally posted by Ducky Boo

I bet you guys have never even set foot in LA..

There is nothing gangsta about stealing style, and coming off with toy additudes..There is a big bad world out there with hundreds of people who push harder than you do.

Seriously...crack kills

(and its spelled queers)

NO SHIT IDIOT....MOST OF US ARE FROM CINCINNATI. WHAT STYLE STEALING ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I DON'T SEE IT. AND BY THE WAY IF YOU'RE GOING TO CORRECT SPELLING, IT'S (ATTITUDES NOT ADDITUDES YOU FUCKING IDIOT!) ......CRACK KILLS!

bLAh

ya ya ya stealing styles, mispelling "Qweerz".. i agree there are a million mother fukas that push alot harder than i do , thats great ...and theres alot that dont... so whats the point ..ive been to la its alright... i like some other Places in cali better ...the fact is i never pushed my shit by way internet till about 3 months ago.. Its funny man ..cause people get all crazy about who my shit reminds them of.. this aint the street in any city its a fucking computer at your parents house ,girlfriends dorm or library...this shit on here is for entertainment purposes only ..dont get so caught up with these little details there is a big bad world out there , I LOVE IT!

starbucks bandit ,I didnt planit, godamnit...........gnf

(by the way good looking out on my spelling, big fella, if you ever go into the navy, im sure youll find something that will float your boat..:cool:

Archived