SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

throwies belong on the street, trains, or on the freeway some where where you only have 3 min to hit your mark..... not in the tunnels and under the most chill bridges around where u can have a 12pack and a party. i cant hate on walmart dollar black and white... look at timer that shit is dope...i am just tired of seeing garbage in spots that were at one time dominated by graf legends. and i have been in this game since 99 suckas! i just took a break... and if u disagree keep putting up garbage. u r your art.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by madgraffer@Feb 18 2006, 06:45 PM

throwies belong on the street, trains, or on the freeway some where where you only have 3 min to hit your mark..... not in the tunnels and under the most chill bridges around where u can have a 12pack and a party. i cant hate on walmart dollar black and white... look at timer that shit is dope...i am just tired of seeing garbage in spots that were at one time dominated by graf legends. and i have been in this game since 99 suckas! i just took a break... and if u disagree keep putting up garbage. u r your art.

Dont get it twisted fool... your a respected graffer...

we arent hating, do your thing...

But you need to let other grafferz do their thing...

See... i happen to agree with your bold statements... And I happen to spend a fuck load of time on my shit (one of the few who buff the background)...

But you dont see me tellin mutha fuckaz what to do!

so keep your thoughts about peoples ways to your self and graf will take care of its self...

there will be another piecing era.. dont trip.

OK... seriously, who the fuck is this guy.

you cant just give poeple little gay copliments and then go over them...

compliments from you dont mean shit... Its not like being nice makes it all gravy...

Yur a fuckn toy and its time you realize it...

you got alot of heat riding on you bitch, and you better not let you real name slip... cause I know if I find out who you are your gettin sticked...

and I Know a lot of graffers who feel the same way...

Archived