SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so the cops rolled up on us yesterday here while we were smoking a blunt and chuggin some 32s. he just said keep on skating. haha i dont think this spot can get blown up. :) you can try though. hah

i mean blowing it up like taking your friends there making it the local hangout

c'mon

you guys have to blow up everything you guys are shown???

so the cops rolled up on us yesterday here while we were smoking a blunt and chuggin some 32s. he just said keep on skating. haha i dont think this spot can get blown up. :) you can try though. hah

does this kid really have a quote from batman on his thing. nerd.

ll now we all know ksk takes part in acts of sin such as smoking marihauna ciggerates and drinking alchoholic beverages. i dont think thats very positive and suggest you should get your life back on the straight and narrow path

ohh and walmart sells fixed gears

i could care less about fixed gear bikes, but walmart also sales skateboards. it doesn't stop anyone from skateboarding. so whats the point on saying walmart sales them? maybe they will think it ain't cool no more and stop ridding them? ha

ll now we all know ksk takes part in acts of sin such as smoking marihauna ciggerates and drinking alchoholic beverages. i dont think thats very positive and suggest you should get your life back on the straight and narrow path

sup_playa_playa aint even ksk.. only one member goes to tha bowl so get ur facts straight.. and ya we connect letters, get over it.. and beer and marijuana aint nothin compared to meth..

i could care less about fixed gear bikes, but walmart also sales skateboards. it doesn't stop anyone from skateboarding. so whats the point on saying walmart sales them? maybe they will think it ain't cool no more and stop ridding them? ha

I think its because the majority of kids who ride fixed gears do it to be like no one else but now walmart sells them

sup_playa_playa aint even ksk.. only one member goes to tha bowl so get ur facts straight.. and ya we connect letters, get over it.. and beer and marijuana aint nothin compared to meth..

woah thats really sick! rock on bro

Archived