SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone go out in live oak last night.. shit was hectic police helicopter, cops posted i got stopped three times on the way to burger king...... and they asked me if i knew who does those smiley faces because they just hit something up in a residential area around 900......

i told him no but you better find them before i do:lol:

bump nasty and asids for hitting rooftops and gettin the fuck up!

because there was a chase it was a CHP chopper believe it. they had the light near soquel exit and the frontage road

nah there was also something gang related that went down aswell i didnt try and make it sound like that haha

ya i saw lunch and taker behind lil ceasers but didnt know it was them until the next day when i ran over there to take a piss and see like 3 takers and lunches in the gayest spot haha... but w.e bring the beef kids

ya i saw lunch and taker behind lil ceasers but didnt know it was them until the next day when i ran over there to take a piss and see like 3 takers and lunches in the gayest spot haha... but w.e bring the beef kids

yeah those faggots are totally gay for tagging spots

peep this shit.

heres something more

Mon 31 Dec 2007

More “Graffiti Detectors” In The Making

Posted by Graff Guy under News , California , U.S. , Cracking Down

1 Comment

As if they didn’t have it all covered by now here in Cali…

Graffiti vandals beware — there’s a new sheriff in town, and you won’t ever see him.

Broadband Discovery Systems, a two-year-old company based in Scotts Valley, has developed a series of devices finely tuned to detect the sound of an aerosol spray can from as far as 35 feet away.

“I despise graffiti,” said president and chief executive Cory Stephanson, who worked with a team of engineers to build the device aimed to stymie graffiti vandals.

Stephanson and vice president Michael Neely discovered that $22 billion is spent every year in the United States dealing with graffiti, and they think their latest innovation will help.

The device, nicknamed “Project Merlin” after Stephanson’s son, has intricate sound recognition features that are tuned to detect only the specific sounds an aerosol can makes. When the sensor detects the sound of a can dispensing, it uses cell-phone-like technology to send out an alert.

heres the link

http://pressbanner.com/content/view/655/42/

hopefully they dont catch the notorious smiley face kids..... and all there whip it dick suckin homeboys

if you want to fight i told you that i'd fight you. ill drive to you, fight you, then leave. hows that sound? you know your going to get beat so you dont even want to try. you just keep talking on the internet like a little high school kid. if you say one more word, im about to get pissed.

Archived