SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha edit

yeah i edited it cuz i was in a shitty group but im FUCKING done with them there all little bitches

and yes it was tfp i know i know gay right and belive me it was gay i actully want to be apart of something that wont die and the people are chill

tfp was just a horrible horRIBLE thing to come up with

UF actully gets up and noticed tfp had like no members + they were all gay az fucK

yeah i edited it cuz i was in a shitty group but im FUCKING done with them there all little bitches

and yes it was tfp i know i know gay right and belive me it was gay i actully want to be apart of something that wont die and the people are chill

tfp was just a horrible horRIBLE thing to come up with

UF actully gets up and noticed tfp had like no members + they were all gay az fucK

kid.. tfp started as sum down ass homies but then random heads started righting it and doing what they did..... meanwhile the ones who didnt want there graffiti rep to completely go down the drain bounced... simple as that both toy krews tfp is dead. plain and simple. and either way

blah blah blah,, post in the 831 thread...if you hate that damn thread so much "santa cruz" why do i always see you in it?

well i dont hate it its more of a shoot the shit thread and shitty graffiti i like it in fact just i dont like all the faggots in it. this is the first time you didnt talk shit when talking to me i salute you. now for some good pictures

Archived