SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
besides smoov-e the hyphy movement sucks on huge cocks

smoov-e sucks and isnt part of the hyphy movement the hyphy movement sucks. just because you release cds from the bay area it doesnt make you part of the hyphy movement making gay music about popping e on the hood of your car getting stupid and dumb makes you part of the hyphy movement. mac dre is not a faggot kids who didnt listen to him till he died are faggots

smoov-e sucks and isnt part of the hyphy movement the hyphy movement sucks. just because you release cds from the bay area it doesnt make you part of the hyphy movement making gay music about popping e on the hood of your car getting stupid and dumb makes you part of the hyphy movement. mac dre is not a faggot kids who didnt listen to him till he died are faggots

finally spittin the truth amen to this! RIP mac dre

santa cruz i know for a fact that you would never talk like this in real life. its so funny to watch you talk like your the fuckin boss all the time on here. mac dre sucks eat a dick

talk like what. your silly kid. how is what i said talking like a boss. grow up dude your the one on here constantly acting hard. i give you tips on how not to make people hate you from blowing up spots and then you start acting all hard. have respect for what your doing. seriously your talking shit cause i said mac dre is sick.

Archived