SGS7 a.k.a. THE OVERSEER steel meal #3

SGS7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Always one step ahead of the rest. What happens when it's all said and done? Apparently they believed the whole process was one, then they bring in two more. Never ending, it's just never ending. Maybe someone will be able to comprehend this. Until then post more black and white shots. O.K. I will. Turn the page.

Now, do you think someone like m would be stupid enough to post pics in color here just to have little internet kiddies who don't go out to get their own pictures take them? Do you really think I'd let those who do those little HO scale kiddy models use my pics on one of their trains and make a bundle on something they didn't even do. People, wake up. There are individuals out there using this site and others like it as a source of information. Toys,cops,etc,etc. Pictures are being burned on to CDs and stored on hard drives, any tid bits of 411 that someone will give out is being jotted down by the police and toys who don't know squat(reporting marks included). Everything.Waaaaaaake up! There are some knowledgable individuals out there who just can't seem to keep their mouths shut.

Archived