NYC bombing

newz12

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MONSTERKIDZ

Re: Re: NYC bombing

Originally posted by jolt7782

Whats up with the swastika in that throw-up?

who's that sucka kiddin...he aint down with swastikas

NOW ME ON THE OTHER HAND!

Guest MONSTERKIDZ
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

i think im the normal one and everyone else got it wrong...

if i diss someone isnt that real graffiti ???

i respect riff and beef not this lets all be happy and do a mural graff

is on these days

amen to that brother

Guest drip one

i will also give that an amen. shits too soft nowadays. hey lets talk shit and diss people and when we are confronted we'll throw out bullshit lines like its people like you or your the reason. so on so on.

Guest FRASIERCRANE

a big "DUHHHH" to both those amens

^^^^^^

did you even stop to think about what you're saying?

yeah, shit's too soft these days, so let's toughen it up by riffin' and beefin' over da computer!!!!

what what???

yo you feel that? it just got mad real in here!!!!

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

Re: a big "DUHHHH" to both those amens

Originally posted by FRASIERCRANE

^^^^^^

did you even stop to think about what you're saying?

yeah, shit's too soft these days, so let's toughen it up by riffin' and beefin' over da computer!!!!

what what???

yo you feel that? it just got mad real in here!!!!

u my friend are a homosexual

Guest railroadjerk

Re: Re: call it a gay mess if you want.

Originally posted by airplaneFACE

what do you think this is, madmax? ITS 2002 AND YOUR TALKIN ABOUT GRAFFITI ON THE INTERNET. SHUT YA MOUTH, YOUR MAKIN YOURSELF SOUND WORSE EVERYTIME YOU OPEN IT.

PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT TO PLEASE THEMSELVES, NOT OTHERS I WOULD HOPE.

YOU HAVE ALOT TO LEARN MY LITTLE GRASS HOPPER................

best thing ive read on here in a long long time.

• 5 weeks later...

To Keep this page going, I am going to post some of New York's Hardest Bomber's from back in the days....

All borrowed from www.tagmag.com

Ruel & Louie

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/5-24-00_ruel_louie_rn.jpg'>

Ruel & Bem

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images4/10-3-00_ruel_bem.jpg'>

louie sak lase pona ment

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images3/8-2-00_sak_louie_lase_pona_fuse_ment.jpg'>

jest and nes

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images/1-25-00_jest_nes_bone.jpg'>

• 4 weeks later...

OLD GATES..

I ONCE READ IN AN OLD BROOKLYN POST HOST SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT PRESERVING OLD BOMBED GATES WITH OLD TAGS ON THEM AND WHAT NOT.. I WOULDNT DO A FILLIN OVER OLD TAGS I WOULD KEEP MOVING ALONG TO ANOTHER GATE HOW HE LOVES SEEING HISTORY ON GATES .HIS INTENTIONS MAY BE GOOD. BUT THE OTHER DAY WHILE DRIVING ON 86ST I SAW HIM DO A WHITE THROWUP OVER ONE OF THE LAST 2 GATES ON THAT STRIP IN BAY RIDGE. HE BLATENTLY WENT OVER IE,ZE,KEIN,FAST, AND MAYBE ONE OTHER WITH ONE OF HIS THROWUPS. IM SUPRISED HE DIDNT GO OVER THE CODE,MONO AND IE GATE UP THE BLOCK.WITH AT LEAST 50 CLEAN STORE GATES ON THAT STRIP HE CHOSE TO GO OVER THOSE GUYS AFTER SAYING ALL THAT ABOUT OLD GATES.THE GATE I MENTIONED HAD AT LEAST 10 YEARS ON IT UNTOUCHED UNTIL HE CAME ALONG. WHILE DOWN THE BLOCK THERE WAS SOME TAGS ON AN ELECTRONICS STORE WHICH HAVE BEEN THERE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW WITH PLENTY OF ROOM LEFT OVER FOR THROWUPS.. I KNOW YOUR INTENTION IS TO BOMB GATES THAT WILL LAST... BUT C MON NOW.. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH OR JUST DONT PREACH. AND ON THAT NOTE BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED GRAFFITI PROPAGANDA.

Guest nelsonlou

im headin 2 ny at october can u relly do fills on the streets in the middle ov the day wit no1 careing? that is fuckin dope if thats true

Re: since everyone is jumpin down swatches throat.

Originally posted by MilknCereal

i remember graff when you got vamped cause you were in the wrong place at the wrong time....be it for paint or just for fun that was part of the risk of writing. you didnt need a reason, it just came down to who was ruffest.

i give much respect to swatch for what he did to espo. he is one of the few who reps true to the game. cumps come here and want to try and run shit well they better check themself. like going in someones yard back then ment a serious beat-down........

WHY???............cause...thats why.

law of the street

painting together like them 2 ewok nerds. shit would have never stood back when. gayest thing i ever heard

so i say it comes down to survival of the fittest.

cause after all your shit is ragged then the next thing on the "list" is your person.

this isn't back then. times change.

Archived