baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im not saying Baal is a style master. He clearly isnt but the dude bombs. Shaken is baltimore history. But for someone to come into the game hearing shaken is a baltimore legend and to go out and paint with this dude baal and watch him just burn this dudes shit puts your mindset in a whole different perspective.

And baals "crew" didnt touch shakens shit. It was strictly baal.

All im saying is when i first came in everyone hears about shaken then to meet this dude from new york and just watch him do tht shit changes everything.

Bottom line is they both deserve there credit but for someone who is new to the game watching this dudes shit getting burned just makes you wonder how big he really is. And as far as shaken leaving hands outside of Baals house i never heard such a thing.

Flat out right now ELI has more shit riding then anyone. He deserves more respect from this city then anyone. Everyday i drive to work i see a new Eli hand or a new str8 letter. The dude gets it in.

shejail2.jpg

she.jpg

since we're all airing out other people's personal business, i will quote a book:

"Every time he has been released from prison, his attempts to stay straight and avoid trouble have been in vain, his path always leading him back to... graffiti, and ultimately prison... he has been either on parole or in prison since 1986..."

here's to a first taste of freedom in decades...

nothing against anyone else, i just don't like seeing a friend's character assaulted.

sorry for shitty cellphone flicks.

and you can guess where that top flick was taken...

its a pity, this itty bitty shitty committee

ELI all over Italy's capital city

talkin trash for free?, cant be from B-more MD

bottom of broadway since p-y-r-a-m-i-D

I kick props to LaCrate and EARN B

clown?...bring that frown to landsdowne...

I'll show you who knows this town

inside out and up and down.