baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ITS COOL WAT EVER YOU DO DECIDE TO PAINT IS GETTING DOGGED OUT CASPA SINCE IM SO TOY LOL BELIEVE THAT.

Sounds just about what we'd all expect a toy to say. Get a fucking education instead of hopping on here coming across like some inbred 7 year old who is here to take out his fat aggression on everyone.

ITS COOL WAT EVER YOU DO DECIDE TO PAINT IS GETTING DOGGED OUT CASPA SINCE IM SO TOY LOL BELIEVE THAT.AND ILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS AND FULLNAME IF YOU WANT TO COME CHECK ME ABOUT IT

i cant wait. what do u write again.

and stop try to be my friend via personal message..

internet gangsta.

Have some years under your belt, some real rep to contend with and then you can air out your opinions. You´re just a baby in this so I suggest you just worry about your own progression and leave the comments to someone else. Just cause you started painting doesn´t mean you automatically know shit. That goes for your boy too. You guys got a lot to say for some toys that just got out the gate.

drips-: "haha you obviously DONT KNOW SHIT about me mr king of baltimore graffiti!. HA!"

i actualy have no clue who u are. u told me what u write and i have never seen u. i have a homeboy who writes a word quite similar to yours. maybe u heard of him he writes emoh kos. good job taking his word. and the rat story is old news. and nonsense like i said listen to who ever feeds u your bmore history. ill sit back and listen to my boys. aka bmore legends.

and i aint gotta paint my name is etched in stone in this city. people know me and always will. maybe one day u will get that rep. or maybe u can ride emohs dick a little more since u stole his name.

i actualy have no clue who u are. u told me what u write and i have never seen u. i have a homeboy who writes a word quite similar to yours. maybe u heard of him he writes emoh kos. good job taking his word. and the rat story is old news. and nonsense like i said listen to who ever feeds u your bmore history. ill sit back and listen to my boys. aka bmore legends.

and i aint gotta paint my name is etched in stone in this city. people know me and always will. maybe one day u will get that rep. or maybe u can ride emohs dick a little more since u stole his name.[/QUOT]

i wrote emos way before i knew who emoh was but its all goodie fam.

prove it. aint nobody ever heard of u. steppin to people that are gonna embaress u.

im tellin u son. touch my shit. and watch what happens..

dog i dont even write that name no more and you talkin real greasy like you god body. you just dont know.but i like the threats i'll take wat ever comes you aint sayin shit ima rag you and we gonna go from there duke.bust a move