baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"WE come through this year to film the movie and i start putting YALL on blast"

just outa curiousity... who exactly is "we" and "yall" in that statement........lol...........

Don't get me wrong... you came before me n I got respect for ya... but ya seem pretty mouthy n eager to show n prove ya skillset.....

shitten on folk doesn't make that happen....

"do you really wanna go there ......do you wanna battle me?"....

if ya really that eager to battle someone.....

I'd be glad to hang herbielovebug in a noose from my nuts...............

"WE come through this year to film the movie and i start putting YALL on blast"

just outa curiousity... who exactly is "we" and "yall" in that statement........lol...........

Don't get me wrong... you came before me n I got respect for ya... but ya seem pretty mouthy n eager to show n prove ya skillset.....

shitten on folk doesn't make that happen....

"do you really wanna go there ......do you wanna battle me?"....

if ya really that eager to battle someone.....

I'd be glad to hang herbielovebug in a noose from my nuts...............

did you feal left out or are you captain save a toy here to save baltimore from the evil fat carock......nigga mind ya bizness.....

what im doin right now is having fun gassin yall niggas up smokin my shizzy and sitten back laughing my ass off at all yall.....baltimore i love you and she my bitch i come through and fuck her anytime i want .................karock dst ba ksw dfl my nigga ashar forever .............keep doin ya thing we all start out toys it really is sad none of the older guys wanna help yall out that still around...mask is still trying to keep the fury alive and you got stab shaken daver still there you just gotta holla at them its alot of cats today i know who just called me on a humble and was like yo i got your number from so and so and just wanted to like get down and learn and whatever..not like some teacher student shit like karate kid but you know we used to have some really serious sketch sessions me mask shaken arek ander jase etc..and try and just develope shit.............whatever fuck all yall eat a dick....lol

ya shitten on friends n fam to catch a rep... answer the question and I might.............

too testy to test the skillz money?.........

catch a rep nigga please im already dead and in stone and as far as all the we and yall what you worried for who the fuck is you and what the fuck i need to tell you anything if you know me and you wanna know something holla at me like a man and its whatever if not you just jumpin in on some other shit aint even your buisness so you must feal like you special or something man up.....

ya dead and in stone but gonna come to bmore and air out MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FILM so you feel like you accomplished something?...........

Not my business?

Think again money....... your only puttin yaself on blast giving a preview of ya intentions.....

if you don't know who ya speakin too then that's on you.....do ya research or ask around...

Oldtimer or not... I'll burn the shit outa ya............

look at the traffic when its beef on here shit is funny ......yall got all that energy for the negative its like crack ...........and every now and then ya get a funny fat joke in or a old school comment and you call ya boys up and brag how you said such and such and i really got him that time and ya boys think ya hard for atleast a few months i hope it helps you from killing yourself or at least to be in that ( i called car fat club and told him he was cocky and how i respect you but wanna clown you club) so its been fun but you all should either be in the sketch book or doing something productive besides this shit go do something and then post it.......

ya dead and in stone but gonna come to bmore and air out MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FILM so you feel like you accomplished something?...........

Not my business?

Think again money....... your only puttin yaself on blast giving a preview of ya intentions.....

if you don't know who ya speakin too then that's on you.....do ya research or ask around...

Oldtimer or not... I'll burn the shit outa ya............

you really pressed for rap aint ya....ok last one till later i got money to get you bums....i aint said no names of who is who or what and your mad and nervous wanna burn me....you must have just saw rocky.........i got questions for people and all i can say is yeah its like that and im letting it be known so certain people can get it right and its no hiding no bullshit internet you can see whats up out peoples mouth thats it period and im going to post it up so everybody thats been following a lot of this mess on here for a while now will see shit first hand and there is no story but the truth....karock dst ba ksw fun house elw sa km now i see why nobody wants to help yall they wana see yall fake ass cats die...remember i came here again diplomatic with my intentions yall got this i can see from the smoke that engulfs the city from yalls dopeness forgive me...see yall this summer............................

this is beef?........

the fuck kinda energy you lookin for?.... you being my age you should already know what energy you put in ya gon catch back tenfold........... thatslife........

nobody gives a shit about you toughguy.......keep yappin up ya negativity and how ya gon be airing out so and so and yadi yadi...... just be sure you get those dates and locations to me......

or... hunble the fuckout, watch who ya shitten on for your own namesake and I'd be glad to host you to a friendly battle................

shit.. i'll hand you a hamburger after i burn the shit outa ya...

i aint used a sketchbook ina decade....don't make me....lol..................

pressed for rep..BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...... TONTO!...........

i have to say you two bolton and bam bam its been very enlightening and i will be sure to get you them dates bam bam dont worry never been fear in my heart for nothing when its real life i dont know you or this other clown so fuckin say what ever you want i know what time it is i never been hard to find and everybody gots my number reach out be a man im done building graf writers in bmore........haters keep hatin i will be here to call it how it is....the truth it is what it is ...if the truth gonna hurt peoples fealings or expose them to be phony or what ever than fuck it they dont need to be worried whats the problem you actin like you know off the rip your friends are phonies and you mad im going to expose them for my own credit....no im just the host......

guess we'll just wait to see what happens on film..... or doesn't..............

thats what i said and been sayin exactly we will see about alot of shit when it happens....listen its not about me fuck me but you aint gonna tell me something when i know different because i did it for years its not just a couple of sketches trust me or just one or two people and its not to discredit them for doing it just when cats wanna dog me but bump anotha cat for doin my shit fuck that.period you look at shit from pre 1990 and then watch how everything just switches i wonder why and where it was coming from if the dudes who dont want people to know they was a customer just holla at me and say d yo dont do me like that and its gravy its not for me but i will enjoy it for sure im just going to host it.....its not going to be all rediculous but im a straight shooter these days because a lot of cats done forgot where they came from and this movie will be a defining installment to alot of stories told but details left out.....now its a few heads like shaken and arek and ryke who have openly done sketches from anybody not just me like im special and they always kept it real but i might hand you a piece of paper with 8 different styles at once every time i see you real talk....so its a lil deeper than that....i made a lot of people pretty in many avenues and im not mad but when i tell my story dont get mad and if ya asked a question be truthful i will ....................

this is beef?........

the fuck kinda energy you lookin for?.... you being my age you should already know what energy you put in ya gon catch back tenfold........... thatslife........

nobody gives a shit about you toughguy.......keep yappin up ya negativity and how ya gon be airing out so and so and yadi yadi...... just be sure you get those dates and locations to me......

or... hunble the fuckout, watch who ya shitten on for your own namesake and I'd be glad to host you to a friendly battle................

shit.. i'll hand you a hamburger after i burn the shit outa ya...

i aint used a sketchbook ina decade....don't make me....lol..................

pressed for rep..BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...... TONTO!...........

you sound bipolar listen this is beef? who is you i dont know you and wasnt even talkin to you so what do you want?fuck tenfold i aint got no skelotons in the graff game if you ask me i will tell you anything...............and you aint used a sketchbook in a decade and so that supposed to mean what....i freestyled almost every joint i ever did so what you telling me and if you was nice like that i probably taught you or was doing your sketches so you aint need a book .............