baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that HIGH HORSE your on must have a sturdy back....

considering i did that arek sketch am i on a high horse ....its funny how when i just point shit out that is just a fact niggas can get mad but it is what it is if you know me than you know im a cool cat and would do anything for you including ya fuckin sketches .....if i was high on my horse you would see me everywhere doin this and that ...i dont chase no spotlights brotha but when the truth gets told im fuckin in there deep directly or inderectly ....killen shit worldwide.....

no offense but the tshirts are wack.

its like some fake ass affliction shit. and affliction is wack.

thats fair brotha you aint gotta like them and your free to believe what you want thats america....and im sure affliction is glad your not in control of their art dept considering how much cake they are makin off that wack shit.....and if the same artist did most afflictions artwork and mine was done by the same artist would it still be fake affliction like stuff....lol....just curious ...........azzure shmack imperial junkie akoo milkcrate athletics bully pulpit gunz & butta etc. etc. fuck the clothing game this is about graff but i have my shit deep in there to directly and inderectly .........just a penny in the bank son fuck what you think you know....

niggas can say what they want and i wish some of you old school cats who use to sit night after night with my sketch books and study my shit and now you think you special because you stepped all over my product with ya wack ass cut and wanna act like for years i wasnt the dopest supplier on the street...pnut brown of the graff game...alot of you still got my books and sketches i would like some of me back.....when i come threw bmore on some video in ya face style shit this year we will see what everybody has to say.....

not old ^ and yes you could burn it....plus i know you did that arek sketch and wake did the background.thats why i said that.i felt your comment was just not necessary.

THIS THREAD WAS GOING GOOD WITH PICS....ARE WE GONNA START ALL THIS B.S. AGAIN??

OK GOOD PICS.

what does me burning this have to do with it.....i just asked how old.....you are how you say paranoid man....................take a breath and count to ten....lol