baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What I do know about drips is that his mommy takes him shopping at pedx for all his cool graff gear.
. bingo! IF THATS ALL U GOT, MY MOMMYS GONNA BY U SHIT TO.

"see where it gets me" .... you guys got some real hard talk for heads who put in so much work, and yet, i SEE YOU UP NO WHERE. all you fuckin do is sit at ur mommys houses and type away with the bullshit and take shit toooooo serious. glad i could give two fucks wat u think or wat anyones else fuckin thinks on this thread. the internet is bullshit

I heard your mom was sonning the shit out of you at pedx. If you need your mommy to buy you paint then you got no place talking to grown men such as ourselves. I can't wait for the next art show. I'm busting bottles on all you mouthy little fucks and running them pockets. That's right dripsy I'm coming for that allowance money dog.

@KNUCKLEHEADBASTARD:

First of all, you can't accuse someone of being a snitch without proof. It just makes you look like a gossiping fool.

Second of all, you have to realize that graff is more than what you see...ESPECIALLY if you're new to the game. You haven't seen the shit that was buffed before you started writing. You don't know who's who and you sure as shit don't know who holds their shit down.

Slow your roll...keep busy and you'll see. Graff is a whole world of shit you have no idea about. My advice is you listen more and speak less.