baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks i just got tired of coming on here and seeing all this wack ass shit and all this internet chat tagging....the deal with internet is good and bad its great kuz we can all go and see shit where and when ever we want but it also gives toys a chance to post fliks of thier learning days and we are forced to see it over and over and if they wanna run they mouth and all thet net gangsta shit its nothing we can do unless we seek them out and dick slap toys....here is some wisdom just because your all stoked your in the game and you think your the next big shit coming up or what ever the case is just do you if its hot you wont have to post it because cats will be flicken it and posting it for you....most times it takes a few years to get nice with this shit and most times you come up under some ones wing and they show you the ropes and teach you style now that was back then ...nowadays its not alot of the old guys still there in bmore myself included to teach these kids baltimore style and it shows i know mask is still there and he is cool and loves to teach and is a def as mutha fucka and knows the time stab is there mode wake kuzen arek my point is if you reach out to these guys i know for a fact they would show you a thing or two ....now i know its fun to say fuck that and we gonna be this that and the third but i see how thats working out for alot of you and then you get on here and wana say this crew that crew beef and all this shit is just wasted time all of us older guys put mad work in bmore and had people looking in at bmore and traveling just to come see and paint our walls and we all took this shit serious from early 80s till like 03 04 and then generation gaps come in to play and the torch is yours but yall need to really master your craft just because you do a straight letta or bomb the strip up only goes so far practice practice practice in ya book before you go destroyin spots with garbage unless you wanna be known for whack shit i hate to come on here and see the shit im seeing dont get me wrong its a few of yall that do ya thing and i see the growth but alot of you need to step ya game up

Alot of you fucks hate on the ones who paint.while your still at home doin nothing let me do me you do you.And thats all im gonna say.it srtaight be the ones who dont even get up too.eat a dick.the scene is wack i see more out of towners geting up than the locals.dont talk down on a nigga cuz all you do is paint under bridges.that shit is wack if thats all you do.and im not talkin bout the vets who paved the way.