baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we dnt. if had any throws id post one. idk y he did tht r. but its w.e. What happened to people painting because they love it isnt that why everyone paints. Pretty sure if i go back and look at some "ERGE" "SEIR" or "THUS" pieces a yr into them painting they wont be so hot but w.e. im sure after 14 years ill be burning too.

this threads full of bullshit. done tlking bout the drama and the beef. im leaving it for the streets. post some flicks

this is where you need to shut the fuckup with the online antics........

1yr in the game.... you shouldn't be speakin/postin at all.........

goodthing you like adrenaline rushes.... like when ya heart skips a few beats & starts flutterin n shit............

stick to the moodbounce on campus kid............

:scrambled:

pretty sure the a on ur wack ass throw looks like a dick. pretty sure i knocked on your door to fight you when you were beefing with bloks. ur a clown.

i suppose you heard me and bloks conversation all the way from your car. :lol: fighting was never mentioned. and as for my A only a FAGOT would think it looks like a dick.

i suppose you heard me and bloks conversation all the way from your car. :lol: fighting was never mentioned. and as for my A only a FAGOT would think it looks like a dick.

ha yah right read the forum theres numerous ppl in hear tht sed it. u can catch a beating whenever