baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its not confirmed that was ever tst, apparently a copycat. i bombed with richmonds ever in 91and he claimed to be from bmore and tst but a recent interview by cense with the apparently real ever claims that he never lived in richmond, as a matter of fact he put me down with tst but i was always hesitant to push it. maybe somebody that knows can give more insight.

Ok. This is how I understand it and I have spoken with the "real" EVER, The Supreme Team. He started writing in Baltimore in the mid 80's and moved down to Richmond in 84. He bounced back and forth between Baltimore and Richmond catching rep in both cities. There were people who tagged on the street before EVER but for all intent and purposes he is Richmond's first real graffiti writer. Most of the graffiti around Richmond in the mid 80's that everybody use to get hype about in the 90's was done by EVER. In the early 90's a guy, who may or may not have known the original, started to write EVER with the exact same hand and even pushed tst, though he was not down. Dude was a fake but like I fly knock off bag, you'd need a trained eye to tell the difference. Those fresh outfits are good clue that this is the original.