baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It funny that you're calling seir kos a newjack. Bwaaaaahhhaaahhaaa!!!

Stop rolling with Spineless rats and then maybe cats will give respect due.

FREE ORICL!!!!!

Really and your that cocksuker seth right? Dude you should give up graff you suck and so does your boy seir you been writing for going on maybe 10 years and your shit is some garbage...To bad TALE busted your brother in the face and your still boys with him...You want to perpetuate the lies but you know you were being cool to my homies face at the BBQ...your a two faced slob...He should of whooped on you...your a coward and a fat slob...you dick ride writers to fullfill some longing you have to be accepted...your style is weak you know it you dont bomb..give it up...

yo how the fuck you gonna say free Oricle when it was boys in your weak ass crew that put the nail in his coffin at trial...damn your a two faced dick riding trendy ass graffitisocialite...you dont know if your coming or going do you...

Really and your that cocksuker seth right? Dude you should give up graff you suck and so does your boy seir you been writing for going on maybe 10 years and your shit is some garbage...To bad TALE busted your brother in the face and your still boys with him...You want to perpetuate the lies but you know you were being cool to my homies face at the BBQ...your a two faced slob...He should of whooped on you...your a coward and a fat slob...you dick ride writers to fullfill some longing you have to be accepted...your style is weak you know it you dont bomb..give it up...

yo how the fuck you gonna say free Oricle when it was boys in your weak ass crew that put the nail in his coffin at trial...damn your a two faced dick riding trendy ass graffitisocialite...you dont know if your coming or going do you...

No one was talking to you Sally. I was refering to something that pertains to Baltimore graffiti culture. So take your generic ass to the Houston thread before my brother fucks your wife again. Independence cards don't buy plane tickets. So i'm sure I won't be seeing you soon. But come to Baltimore and I'm sure anyone my so called weak ass crew would smack your stupid ass silly.

Take your meds and mind your business you haven't been in baltimore in years. Don't come back!!!

ahahaha yo kaos your a fucking faggot, for real, your boy at my crews bbq wouldn't have done SHIT and you come to baltimore and you wont do SHIT get offf ryke's dick, shit i remember when you were sweating thus to paint with him now your talking shit... your stupid... i only got on here because i knew it was getting edited and this is the aftermath... theres still a bunch of stupid shit on here seir is dope your stupid... and KOG LTS may have a presence in the west... but what crew doesnt? anyways are you even in that crew????????????????????? fucking joker. big mike ryke we cool but there is some internet things you may not know for instance, if you put peoples faces in pictures on public forums the pigs could be reading... its not the best look... thats all i'll say cus i'm neutral in this.