baltimore

b/d

i cant believe the goverment wastes money tracking graffiti writers, the fact is even if they think a piece is yours, and even if you have a photograph they found or even a sketch, they cant say its yours because there is no actual evidence at the "crime scene"(were you bombed) to prove that you were in fact there and did it..... i donno thats what i heard from this dude in Connecticut, he got charged with a shit load of felonies and got out of most..... i guess its all up to the judge in the end though..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

leave the speculation or opinion out of it. the point is that they do track graffiti cause its a crime and expensive to clean. bottom line. the point is they monitor peoples behavior to catch people and come to this and other sites. so watch what you say and what you post. enemies or friends we all write so be cool...

Yall think Baltimore City has money allocated to investigate graff?? That's laughable. Try to look for a vandal squad. Try to find a hot-line to report vandalism. Do some research. Make some phone calls. Prove me wrong.

You want your detectives to focus on your graff? Start a gang, shoot some enemies and tag up your set.

The Environmental Crimes Unit is charged with dumping and crimes of that nature. Something you all can see they are behind on. And the buff, yall got a Department of Graffiti Removal, that's it. The reason shit gets buffed so fast is because their nurturing the inner harbor, my theory anyway. They are trying to get people to come live in Bmore and their are subscribing to the "Broken Window" bullshit.

The counties are another story. That's who reads this, Hi officer!! What are you gonna do when our modern infrastructure collapses? You gonna clock in and protect the assholes that passed the puck on this mess? You down with the guys that got fat by fucking the planet and the little guy? Dehydration...that's the future asshole, no matter how many vandals you catch in your boring ass county.

Hi officer!! What are you gonna do when our modern infrastructure collapses? You gonna clock in and protect the assholes that passed the puck on this mess? You down with the guys that got fat by fucking the planet and the little guy? Dehydration...that's the future asshole, no matter how many vandals you catch in your boring ass county.

hell yeah ... sing that shit

Baltimore does have money allocated to investigate graffiti and a division of officers who are tasked with documenting graffiti, writers who have been caught and locations. They are part of the Environmental Crimes Unit and have played a role in the arrests of individuals who have been caught. This isn't based on theory, opinion or speculation. Rather it comes from first hand experience and information obtained from people who have worked in the department, and writers who have been interrogated and questioned by the law. It is fact. There is nothing to prove, I'm merely stating this because some people don't realize this and it is useful to know. They use any tool available to gather information, including this site. This was stated by someone in the department. My point is that those who use this site should do like someone said earlier, watch what you say and post.

dbkson.jpg

doubt if anyone gives a fuck but if you have a pic of the DBK after this one hit me up

or previous ups on this wall to include a KAOS JET from 96

there was also a dope SMK and KAR on it from the early 90s

Wasen't there also a Daver burner on that wall?

There was also a really dope DBK blockbuster on the Can Company roof back in the like 1995/96 mad heads on that building-PA, DBK, BA, KSW crushed that place.

I think the point you missed is that police won't kick in your door for graff evidence within the limits. What a real vandal squad does. Being the subject of a serious interrogation about graff during a graff arrest is a rarity. Anyone who has gotten bagged in Bmore will tell you. Perhaps your sources spoke to the Amtrak Vandal detective. He exists and is stationed in the Bmore area. The documentation you mentioned does occur. But like I said, it's gang related. If anybody has been raided or contacted by vandal squad in the city limits now is the time to say it. Or don't. Whatever...

i don't think theres a vandel squad, and if there was it was a temp thing, once they couldn't catch anybody they shut it down... just like details on the wire yall.. fuck it.. all we do is battle the buff.. and soon they will get tired of buffing.. so fuck em.. keep painting, and do the cuttiest spots possible cus they won't buff those.. and that PR aint in the background homie.. its underneath.... big difference...

look the thing is it isn't a "Vandal Squad". Myself and others have talked to these people and they have participated in the arrests that have occurred past, going back over a decade, and very recently. And they haven't shut down. Believe what you want but they exist and have the names and know a lot of information that you'd be surprised at. They are not very active like a NY squad or some shit like that but they do know details on people. They have caught people and work in coordination with the police units from State Police, County Police, etc.