Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest vdks10.4

RJ...

Guest vdks10.4

who really knows what ever happened to RJ and his court shit? I heard rumors that he served close to a year, but who's got some facts?

Guest JESSE JAMES

OH MY GOD THAT'S GAY!!!!!

(MIND YOUR BUSINESS)

Guest platapie

i heard he post pictures with threads he starts.

Guest willy.wonka

HAHAHAHAHAHA

me too.

Guest L.RonHubbard

RJ from Bean Town? im not tryin to mind his buisness, but a kid i know who moved here is supposedly friends with him and always talkin about how fresh he is.

that's what i always think when dudes make threads like this:

the person definately doesn't give a shit about you, so don't you feel corny and embarassed being all up on them???:dazed:

Guest vdks10.4

FUK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

y'all are some hatin' bitch-asses... Fuck your comments, 'cause it was only an inquiry.... I never even said if I liked him or not.... get your shit straight, 'cause where's your ups?! ha bitches???!!!!!! fuck you all...

Re: FUK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Originally posted by vdks10.4

y'all are some hatin' bitch-asses... Fuck your comments, 'cause it was only an inquiry.... I never even said if I liked him or not.... get your shit straight, 'cause where's your ups?! ha bitches???!!!!!! fuck you all...

No hating going on here. You're just poking your nose where it doesn't belong. And as for where's your ups... lol. I'm not blowing up anyone's spot but that's some funny shit considering some of the people that replied to you. Seriously funny shit.