Amsterdamned.

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL AFTER I BEAT THE SHIT OUT YOUR MANS GOAL I WILL ASK HIM ABOUT THE CANVAS THING NIGGA IS HIDING HOMIE SO U KNOE AND U NIGGA U GETTING SOMETHING TOO JUST GET OUT HERE THIS IS THE THING ABOUT AND ME I AM LOYAL KGK IS YOUR PEOPLE U ARE A CREW HOPER NIGGA WHAT CREW U JUMPING ON NOW THATS A STRAIGHT JOCK AND THE BEST THING U ARE IS A TOURGUIDE TO AMSTERDAM U SHOULD WORK IN CENTRAL STATION NIGGA FO REAL U KNOW WHAT ENOUGH TALKING IN THIS CHAT ROOM TOY

Its like i dont bother figuring out ppl in the graff world and why they so mad.... to me how much u up or how nice u are always took a back seat to the fact of one being a real street nigga or a clown

and all I can say is Evans has put in an absurd amount of work in, alot of which I've personaly witnessed and wont go into details about, but his street cred is verifiable ....with that said

Idiots. Only. Die

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Vino (View Original Post)

MENOZ GOTTA BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST TOYS. HOW YOU DO 5 CIRCLES AND CLAIM A STATUS????? NO BURNERS, BARELY SEEN UP IN NY. I GOT MY MONEY ON EVANER BREAKING YOUR JAW TOY (AND I KNOW BOTH OF YOU)

OK EVANER WHATEVER U SAY TOY AND IF U AINT EVANER LET ME KNOW WHO U ARE FO REAL SO U CAN GET YOUR JAW BROKE TOO I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN IF U DONT LEAVE YOUR TAG IT ONLY MEANS ONE OUT OF TWO YOUR TOY EVANER OR U PUSSY

LOL U STARTED IT TOY AS MUCH PICS THAT U POST I KNOW IN YOUR MIND U THINK U ARE UP THATS THE SAD PART EVERYBODY U MEET U JOCK AND THEN THEY REALIZE THAT U A FAKE ASS NIGGA WHO IN NY TALKS TO U LET ME ANSNWER THAT FOR U NOBODY!!! I HEARD U JUST HAD A KID SEE IF U CAN PLAY THE FATHER PART CAUSE GRAFF AINT WORKING OUT FOR U AND DONT U FEEL LIKE A TOY WHEN NIGGAS ASK U HOW LONG U BEEEN WRITING AND U SAY SINCE 96 AND MAYBE EARLIER THEN THAT LOL TOY ASS NIGGA HERB JOCK ALL FITS U

MENOS, YOUR DUMB... YOUR BEEFIN WHILE I'M OUT HERE! THAT MEANS I'M MAKING NOISE OVER THERE BY YOU HATING!

NOW YOU CALL YOUR DUMB FRIEND OVER TO CONTRADICT WHAT YOU SAY AND THIS IS LOOKING REAL LOW! I HAVE NO UPS IN N.Y BUT POST A FLICK NOT RAGGED SAYIN IT'S RAGGED...

DON'T ACT UP ACT YOUR AGE CHUMPS...

oh man oh man....if its evaner vs menoz...i know who is gonna win for sure...

lets put it this way evans was breaking faces and robbing niggas in 98 while menoz was still car hopping with free5 having that nigga do his shit for him...

i know evans and belive me however he may act a bit crazy with niggas in a fist fight evans will win in less then 10 seconds true story.

Archived