Amsterdamned.

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK EVANER WHATEVER U SAY HERB

yo you fake PUSS HOLE stuck in what ever era ricky sauve lookin fuck,

you started it and you mad! you looking really stupid tryin to expose me on some

jock shit and now you mad...

DUDE IT IS WHAT IS I'M FROM WASHINGTON HEIGHTS CHULO

AND YOU HATING MY 6HOUR AHEAD TIME ZONE!

LOL IF U ARE NOT HERB EVANER THEN DONT GET INVOLVED THAT NIGGAS A FRAUD PUSSY BUT MOST IMPORTANT A JOCK AND NOW A TOURGUIDE I AINT MAD THIS AINT NOTHING TO ME WHEN I GO OUT TO THE DAM THIS TIME AROUND NIGGAS IS GOING TO KNOW I WAS THERE AND MAYBE BY THEN THIS HERB CAN GET SOME UPS SO I CAN WIPE HIM OUT IN 1 NIGHT NIGGAS DONT LIKE THAT NIGGA OUT HERE IN NY AND THATS IT I THINK I SAID EVERYTHING I HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE TOY LOLOLO

LOL IF U ARE NOT HERB EVANER THEN DONT GET INVOLVED THAT NIGGAS A FRAUD PUSSY BUT MOST IMPORTANT A JOCK AND NOW A TOURGUIDE I AINT MAD THIS AINT NOTHING TO ME WHEN I GO OUT TO THE DAM THIS TIME AROUND NIGGAS IS GOING TO KNOW I WAS THERE AND MAYBE BY THEN THIS HERB CAN GET SOME UPS SO I CAN WIPE HIM OUT IN 1 NIGHT NIGGAS DONT LIKE THAT NIGGA OUT HERE IN NY AND THATS IT I THINK I SAID EVERYTHING I HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE TOY LOLOLO

When i start talkin tuff to one of your fam members you also involve yourself don't you?

TOY! Stop the talkin and come 2 the dam to proof yourself

Get rich or die snitchin'

how you catching beef with other heads. i'll be home but i don't think you should ever think about coming out here...waist of a ticket for real...even if you come out here with heads it would not be fare towards them because of YOUR computer talk!

thank you for making it worse for your self....

if you came real you would of got situated respectfully!

AND YOUR MAN GOAL, WOULD TELL YOU I PASSED SOMETHING TO HIM TO PASS TO YOU

AND SAME SHIT SO, I'M NOT CRYIN TO GOAL THOUGH... THAT'S NOT MY CHARECTOR, BUT YOU ON THE OTHER END, FEEL LIKE A COWARD..... AND YOU SHOULD..... I JUST WANT TO REALLY BEAT YOU UP. BUT WOULDN'T CARELESS...

I'M NOT FROM YOUR KGKASS FREINDS....

5X7,NVS,TCK,224,26S,UTV, BEFORE 99, THIS IS MY UP BRINGING AND YOU GOING TO RESPECT THAT!

Archived