Amsterdamned.

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NAH MY BROTHER I DON'T SPEAK HOMO! BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE THERE'S BEEN A NEW YORK GANGSTERDAM CONNECTION FOR YEARS TM7, INC REST MY CASE... AND WE KNOW ALOT OF MORE DUDES CAN COME OVER FROM THE WEST COAST WHILE ON THE EAST COAST IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE TRYIN TO FLY OUT HERE WITH NO WARRANT'S AND SHIT SO LETS ALL PLAY NICE OUT HERE....

flew to france then tripped it out there

i've had about 4 dreams in 6 months after being there only once:cool:

NAH MY BROTHER I DON'T SPEAK HOMO! BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE THERE'S BEEN A NEW YORK GANGSTERDAM CONNECTION FOR YEARS TM7, INC REST MY CASE... AND WE KNOW ALOT OF MORE DUDES CAN COME OVER FROM THE WEST COAST WHILE ON THE EAST COAST IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE TRYIN TO FLY OUT HERE WITH NO WARRANT'S AND SHIT SO LETS ALL PLAY NICE OUT HERE....

Understable, but been on the run and crushing east coast started it big and da WEST coast made it gangster, nothing gangster about Amsterdam, imagine having tag bangers shooting at you over gang shit when all you want to do is paint. Trust me homie you don't know gangster til you try some shit like that. West coast writers do come out here but it's a lot cheaper from the east, so when West coast heads do come shows real bosses in the game.Like i said the West coast made it gangster. Try being shot at daily just for hitting rooftops, from some crazy as Mexicasn who only get deported when they kill a writer. YOU DONT KNOW GANGSTER TIL YOU LIVED THAT COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understable, but been on the run and crushing east coast started it big and da WEST coast made it gangster, nothing gangster about Amsterdam, imagine having tag bangers shooting at you over gang shit when all you want to do is paint. Trust me homie you don't know gangster til you try some shit like that. West coast writers do come out here but it's a lot cheaper from the east, so when West coast heads do come shows real bosses in the game.Like i said the West coast made it gangster. Try being shot at daily just for hitting rooftops, from some crazy as Mexicasn who only get deported when they kill a writer. YOU DONT KNOW GANGSTER TIL YOU LIVED THAT COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HMMM... immigrants on the East coast definatley can't afford to pull out nothing or report anything that's why shit is done in front of them! and all that ganster stuff was just from how i wrote amsterdam it sounded better. and it's true west coast dudes shoots stop sign to stop sign... i give yall that but i was thought to love thy neighbor! QUALITY OF LIFE IS DIFFERENT EVERY WHERE! RIP TIE, SEO! when on the west coast i don't see too even so i stick with odd numbers 3 5 7!

HMMM... immigrants on the East coast definatley can't afford to pull out nothing or report anything that's why shit is done in front of them! and all that ganster stuff was just from how i wrote amsterdam it sounded better. and it's true west coast dudes shoots stop sign to stop sign... i give yall that but i was thought to love thy neighbor! QUALITY OF LIFE IS DIFFERENT EVERY WHERE! RIP TIE, SEO! when on the west coast i don't see too even so i stick with odd numbers 3 5 7!

True it is different everywhere, i'm used to being shot at and more gang shit in graff, Rip TIE all day now were talking i used to rock shit with JOHNATHAN S.L. aka TIE/SEO, San Fran og right here buddy. Now me and my MSK, AWR, CBS, LORDS, and THR crews burn the whole world.

word all you gotta say is MSK and that about sums it up!

what up NO TKO, TSL ... you slacking!

and SEO UNO is that dude still rocken on a shutter out here in a'dam!

looks original but i think BNE blessd that one though...

Archived