ANY AUSSIE WRITERS OR ANY ONE GOING ON TOUR ???

zxcvb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:loopy: I'm always wasted. YO Teer son I saw the ill job u did tryin to buff neci Senek and Seno at the long walkway near the Paint pit. Listen heres a bit of advice that'll help you. If your gonna buff somebody DON'T use a sharpie because a sharpie doesn't hold weight man. Come on teer whats wrong with u. It doesn't matter because we fixed our shit, but I thought it was pretty funny you used a sharpie to try and line us. On the computer is one thing but if you wanna take this to the streets and buff our shit with sharpies your gonna lose. But I don't think we should even be at this level of hate with eachother man. I'm sure your a good guy. (Even though you molest sheep.) But listen bro lets just stop tryin to make eachother look like assholes cuz honestly we will win and I think we've tortured you enuf. Am I right? Maybe one day we can go bombing together and drink a brew and smoke a fat ass L. NEway, yo Los what up with Bk this weekend? Your coming right? I wanna smash something. YO we should go into coney Island and smash the cyclone or someshit. Get some nice flix b4 it gets buffed. YO Caes, rep it hard for the coatails of cks, BIG NEECH AND CAES THE SKEEMER. HOLLA LONG ISLAND, Except Beck and duner, NICE GUY NECI

My bad

My bad I posted on your thread on accident, I got this thread from the long island writers thread. again my bad.And no i'm not going on vacation or traveling, but it would be cool to smash australia.Peace, Big Neech from the group home

• 2 weeks later...

Archived