1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

under the stars radio program

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by charlie dundar, Jun 29, 2001.

1. charlie dundar

charlie dundar 12oz Member

under the stars radio program

Discussion started by charlie dundar - Jun 29, 2001

airs 11 to 12midnight on thurdays on 89.5[new york/new jersey area].it is in my humble opinion great,and one of the few things i look foward to in the week.i have listened for the last 2 years,and it was the 1st place i ever heard tunes from such acts like at the drive in,thursday,bright eyes,boy sets fire,hot water music,and the kill van kull.which is good considering i don't hang with an so called''emo crowd''[b.s.term i know]and would have heard this stuff a year late,or never....just wanted to share..

charlie dundar - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Jun 29, 2001

i'll have an ear out.

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER 12oz Elite Member

BoB Hope ONER - Replied Jun 29, 2001

ehh reminds me of my ex and her roomate.

maybe if i feel like.. bring up memories... which i cant seem to get rid of.

but im a sadist.. and on thursday i happen to be a sadist and a masochist.. so maybe ill give it a listen.

not that the music is bad.. just carries baggage.. nah mean?

thats why i listen to this hip hopish stuff because.. theyre never really saying anything.. so i dont ever have to feel anything..

kinda cool huh?

-bobbysarcasm
    (sorry ill give it a listen sometime)

BoB Hope ONER - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. charlie dundar

charlie dundar 12oz Member

charlie dundar - Replied Jun 29, 2001

give it a chance enough to sit through the 1 or 2 bad songs you may discover something new..

charlie dundar - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. javier yardbirds

javier yardbirds 12oz Senior Member

javier yardbirds - Replied Jun 29, 2001

i'll have to peep it..
    and bobs you've got a point, but that emo shit makes me feel better cuz i don't have half the problems those kids do. and art school girls get the gas...

get at me.

javier yardbirds - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER 12oz Elite Member

BoB Hope ONER - Replied Jun 30, 2001

ok charlie.. you sold me on it.. i dont think ill be in the tri state area next thursday.. but the thursday after that.. ill.. tune in tokyo..

-long duck dong.

BoB Hope ONER - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. likeaneverflowingstream

likeaneverflowingstream 12oz Junior Member

likeaneverflowingstream - Replied Jun 30, 2001

i tried to get into that shit and i just couldnt. i really wanted to like it too. not as bad as yo la tengo but its not for me. to each his own i guess.

likeaneverflowingstream - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages: