Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

thoughts on your kind of girl

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wanker, Dec 15, 2001.

1. wanker

wanker New Jack

so i used to think that each guy was different...different tastes and whatnot. but when it comes to girlfriends, i think guys are all looking for the same thing, for the most part...

the girly girl. soft skin, silky hair, smart yet naive, innocent, fragile. someone to counterbalance their "manliness".

and if a girl doesn't fit this mold, they either become good gal pal, little sister, or fuck buddy status.

give me your thoughts.

:confused:

2. HAL

HAL Guest

I don't think there's some kind of framework for the perfect girl. I could be into a real agressive tomboy type, or a really shy soft kind of girl, or anything in between. It's up to the person, their personality, how you fit together. Too much to have a single format to look for...

3. On a basis of aesthetics i like petite sweet girls.I dont like aggressive girls without saying that i want girls to be completely pathetic either.
    But HAL is right, it has to do with lots of things. Mostly it has to do with knowing your own self, if you dont know what you want you're not able to really find and apreciate the 'right' girl.
    I'm lucky to have a girl that is exactly how i want her to be and have divadvantages that i can deal and line with. To sum it up, i told her the other day that its a bless we found eachother and as a result we both can feel 'normal'
    I dont know if anyone feels me on this one but its a great deal.