thoughts on your kind of girl

wanker

so i used to think that each guy was different...different tastes and whatnot. but when it comes to girlfriends, i think guys are all looking for the same thing, for the most part...

the girly girl. soft skin, silky hair, smart yet naive, innocent, fragile. someone to counterbalance their "manliness".

and if a girl doesn't fit this mold, they either become good gal pal, little sister, or fuck buddy status.

give me your thoughts.

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't think there's some kind of framework for the perfect girl. I could be into a real agressive tomboy type, or a really shy soft kind of girl, or anything in between. It's up to the person, their personality, how you fit together. Too much to have a single format to look for...

Guest imported_Tesseract

On a basis of aesthetics i like petite sweet girls.I dont like aggressive girls without saying that i want girls to be completely pathetic either.

But HAL is right, it has to do with lots of things. Mostly it has to do with knowing your own self, if you dont know what you want you're not able to really find and apreciate the 'right' girl.

I'm lucky to have a girl that is exactly how i want her to be and have divadvantages that i can deal and line with. To sum it up, i told her the other day that its a bless we found eachother and as a result we both can feel 'normal'

I dont know if anyone feels me on this one but its a great deal.

Archived