Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE MEDIA IS HEARTLESS...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ETHREADZNY, Jan 6, 2003.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

NOTHING WORSE THEN PUSHY NEWSREPORTERS.. A FIRE NOT FAR AWAY, KILLED A MOTHER AND HER CHILD, AND SOME CHILDREN REMAINED.. BUT THE NEWS HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE SURVIVORS DRILLING THEM FOR QUESTIONS. THEY DRILL THE FAMILY MEMBERS UNTIL THEY ARE LEFT IN TEARS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO HEART.. FUCK THEM...

2. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

yeah i hate that shit too, but then again most of the world could care less they just want a buck or two.

3. Where i live demonstrations happen on daily basis...some of them end with violence, till one year ago everyone attacked the cops, this last year the victims are the press...broken faces, smashed cameras, vans burned up by molotov...even the police just keeps on staring for a good half an hour before they protect them...

4. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

^ I hear that about the money, but It is just wrong to make a ten year old child answer question, shortly after his mother and brother burned in a fire..

5. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

The public should of asked the press question shortly after they got beaten.

6. Naw, punching them once more is better

7. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

then asking the questions?

8. batsnake

batsnake Guest

the press only exists at the level it does because we the public all so hungry for it. how can you shit on the press when your all over this here messageboard.

9. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

last time i checked i'm not reporting shit!

other than the fact that i need some fucking food

10. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

^ I agree that the public fuels the fire, and destruction is what the public wants to hear. But dont go around interviewing someone later in the day after their family gets victimized. and avoid interviews with small children.

11. Press is the substitute for gossip...in here when you drop names you get banned.

Answered your question?

12. batsnake

batsnake Guest

the press doesnt care they just want the ratings. and the public just wants to know that no matter how much their life sucks, others have it worse.