Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

T.V. dinner again.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wREk OnE, May 25, 2002.

1. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

*cut and remove film from potatoes....microwave on high for 3 minutes*

...shit im mad bored my girl went to San Francisco to some rocker shit...im sitting here all alone,bored, listening to The Roots........

peace..

2. lost marker

lost marker New Jack

dont worry.. be happy.. i went to chicago joes' and had a huge ass burger with lots of cheese melting out the bitch.. and frenchfries and then some chocolate pie..yumie.. now where is muh boy

3. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

im sportin a tv dinner right now.

4. platapie

platapie Guest

some of the hungry man chicken dinenr type styles are good.

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

"peeling film"

that sounds so unapetizing.
    but that doesnt stop me from pounding a whole thing of salisbury steak with rice. mmmmm:eek:

6. wREk OnE

wREk OnE Member

anyone see starwars?...not really into that type of shit..but i hear the little green thing fights....like whoa......:)

7. whoami

whoami Guest

I just fucking wish I was 18 , and on my fucking own....

8. HomerJayII

HomerJayII Member

SERIOUSLY, THE BEST MEALS WERE THE ONES THAT CAME WITH THE BROWNIE IN IT. FROZEN POT PIES WERENT THAT BAD EITHER.

9. ET one

ET one Junior Member

lmao!that shit sounds so funny when i say it in my head."little green thing fights".you just made my day.the sad part is im serious.:eek:

10. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

yeah... yoda throws down.

11. sneak

sneak Guest

same...only a few years to go then...

not having to desperately find sumthin to do on a fri / sat nite, just so u can get away from ur fuckin house

being able to smoke inside

eating when I WANT TO