Seek CTC

Guest xgoldfrontsx

Guest xgoldfrontsx

anyone heard of or seen any Seek CTC stuff around? He's up all over my area and I was in another big city last year and he had some stuff running there too.

ALSO I was watching The TV back a few months ago and one of the guys on the show was talking on a pay phone and on the side of the phone was a nice silver Seek CTC. I flipped. Anyway...I've heard he's got stuff running pretty much everywhere. This writer here said that he went to a big party and he got out of his car and there was a Seek tag right there. tight.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest xgoldfrontsx

okay, for one thing I'm definetely not jocking Seek. I see his shite around, I got curious. The end. And what are you talking about revealing locations!?! I didn't realize by saying he's up here and in my special ed calss and on somepayphone in my gay christian youth group hall I was letting in onto anything. Those are pretty damn vague if you ask me. I guess it reveals that he likes to travel. Anyway.

What about them nuggets?

What are you hard of fucking reading? As far as dropping locations, tell it to GKAE.

Guest 87centHitMan

Yeah, I've talked to him quite a few times...He is a very accompished writer with mad style, hella shit up, and some crazy-ass knowledge. I can understand why goldfront's impressed. He's got shit all over the country and some worldwide shit as well. I'm sure that he started or at least was one of the starters of CTC Coast To Coast crew. I'd say he's definitely the best writer in our town and can put most of the writers in our state to shame if he really felt like it. I saw his shit on a phone booth on "the real world" on mtv Crazy shit!!! Maybe if you've seen his shit up you'd know what we're talking about...Mad Respect to Seek, JetOne, Ulcer, and Storm. If anyone has flick Please post some!!!Goldfront you should hit me with an E-mail, man...87thsense@puregraffiti.com...Peace

maybe I respect him enough not to blow his spots on the net... asking about a writer is one thing, this is an open ended fishing epedition. THe kids jockin for knowledge, which makes him very possibly a cop.

87, if you don't know Seek to call him on the phone then you really shouldn't share too much of his info with strangers on the net. Know your role and respect peoples privacy...

Guest 87centHitMan

It's not like I'm telling his address, name, location, what he looks like and all that shit. I see the guy around town every now and then and that's about it. I really don't see how I shared too much information, and if I did, please enlighten me so I can correct further disasters, if you would. I'm not one to go running my mouth about shit people don't need to know especially on the internet where any idiot can come up and read it. Only thing I said is he was a crew founder...so if that's too much information which I really don't think it is, sorry about that. I wasn't blowing up his spots for shit, either. If I was, again, please tell me.

Guest 87centHitMan

Ok cool man, Yeah, there's no way I'd go saying anything about anyone through E-mails especially about other writers...I was just figuring this kid's in my area, from some info I saw in his posts earlier, I was wanting to see if I knew him or if he's someone new in the area. I'm cautious about shit, especially on the net...But really, that was good looking out for Seek, though. There are some fucked up people around that could seriously bring some heat someone's way by talking too much. Loose Lips Sink Ships. But anyway, maybe this thread can continue...Does anyone have some good flix or links?

Guest xgoldfrontsx

"jockin for knowledge"

As Camron says in Ferris Bueller's Day Off: "You, my sir, are an asshole!"

"Quite possibly a cop".....holy shit! My day has been made. I dont even know why I'm responding to this. How many posts is it? 5000 something? Why don't you go AWAY from the computer screen. Exercise or something. Wasting my time.....the funniest thing would be if you edited this post like my other ones.

Hey, did anyone see that Twist handstyle on the side of that dumpster in SF......OH my bad.....I didn't mean to drop THAT local. I mean i do like Twist's stuff and all so does that mean I'm jockin him? Explain these assinine comments for me. Dumb Ass.

You do not know one thing about me. Learn and THEN comment.

I'm leaving the computer now.

werd.

P.S. I do respect him and I think he's one of the nicest, most down to earth guys (not to mention writers) around.

• 9 years later...

From the Monster beats a great success, Monster Headphones make persistent efforts, and invited a dress "ray," said the emperor of the most tide female star LadyGaGa for its design a women in the Monster headphones not long ago new headphones LadyGaGa and Dr. Dre festival to be present,Lady Gaga Silver High Performance In-Ear Headphones which made the atmosphere once wall wart, it appears that this headset can't think fire all not a line.

Remember the year before Monster this brand began to do headphones,Designer Monster Beat Headphones then suddenly the fire, can't the family has the backing of the entertainment industry and sports, rap godfather dr. Dre endorsement, music scene ray mother involved in design, apple GaGa if your kind effort of the company,Monster Beats By Dr Dre Studio Headphones Ferrari Limited Editio the American basketball dream team recommended hands a pair of......

Archived