Salvia divinorum

yokel

III. SALVIA DIVINORUM BASICS

Q. What is Salvia divinorum?

A. Salvia divinorum is a plant used for its psychoactive effects. Given the right dose, individual, set and setting, it produces a unique state of 'divine inebriation' which has been traditionally used by Mazatec healers. This inebriation is quite different from that of alcohol. S. divinorum is both similar to, and different from, other drugs that affect the brain and behavior. In many ways Salvia divinorum is a unique 'magical' herb. Salvia (and the salvinorin it contains) is very difficult to categorize pharmacologically. It does not fit well into any existing pharmacological class. Louis Lewin, the father of psychopharmacology called vision inducing drugs 'phantastica'. Let us dust off this venerable term and recycle it by calling Salvia divinorum a 'phantasticant'.

taken from www.sagewisdom.org

-----

i was wondering if any of ya'll have smoked salvia? a friend of mine just ordered some and has smoked it. he liked it. and from what i've read on that website it sounds good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest drewWrite

i remember someone on this board used to always randomly post some journal entries from someones experience with the stuff. whoever you are, hook us up with the link, i wanna learn too

I tried it twice...

The first 1/10 g under the tounge...(but this was some extract shit...more potent)

and then smoked almost a gram the other time.

Even thought the first was a smaller dose, it lasted about 30 minutes longer, due to its potency i guess, and the when it's put under your tounge it goes directly into the blood stream. slowly but surely.

I was very fucking scared for a few minutes..(well my whole sense of time was totally shot to hell so im not sure)

that soon passed, i was on a very comfortable couch in a friends basement.

Felt completley relaxed..and it didnt bother me when my vision slowy disinigrated. Well not that i just saw blackness..but i didnt see the room, I was somewhere else. I can't even beigin to describe what i felt. 'saw' and talked about.

Colors.

Be careful if you are going to do it, i dont know about overdosing etc...

but its a very intense trip, this isnt some half ass plant.

Key word, INTENSE.

Guest defyone

a coule of my friends tried it over the summer.. crazy shit.

one of my boys took off his pants and ran around it the street..

and for the others they were just tweakin out..

after that we banned salvia from the drug stash and no one has smoked it since then. now its good ole weed

Archived