1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Salvia divinorum

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by yokel, Dec 16, 2001.

1. yokel

yokel New Jack

Salvia divinorum

Discussion started by yokel - Dec 16, 2001

III. SALVIA DIVINORUM BASICS
    Q. What is Salvia divinorum?
    A. Salvia divinorum is a plant used for its psychoactive effects. Given the right dose, individual, set and setting, it produces a unique state of 'divine inebriation' which has been traditionally used by Mazatec healers. This inebriation is quite different from that of alcohol. S. divinorum is both similar to, and different from, other drugs that affect the brain and behavior. In many ways Salvia divinorum is a unique 'magical' herb. Salvia (and the salvinorin it contains) is very difficult to categorize pharmacologically. It does not fit well into any existing pharmacological class. Louis Lewin, the father of psychopharmacology called vision inducing drugs 'phantastica'. Let us dust off this venerable term and recycle it by calling Salvia divinorum a 'phantasticant'.
    taken from www.sagewisdom.org
    -----
    i was wondering if any of ya'll have smoked salvia? a friend of mine just ordered some and has smoked it. he liked it. and from what i've read on that website it sounds good.

yokel - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. drewWrite

drewWrite Guest

drewWrite - Replied Dec 16, 2001

i remember someone on this board used to always randomly post some journal entries from someones experience with the stuff. whoever you are, hook us up with the link, i wanna learn too

3. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Dec 16, 2001

I tried it twice...

The first 1/10 g under the tounge...(but this was some extract shit...more potent)

and then smoked almost a gram the other time.

Even thought the first was a smaller dose, it lasted about 30 minutes longer, due to its potency i guess, and the when it's put under your tounge it goes directly into the blood stream. slowly but surely.

I was very fucking scared for a few minutes..(well my whole sense of time was totally shot to hell so im not sure)

that soon passed, i was on a very comfortable couch in a friends basement.
    Felt completley relaxed..and it didnt bother me when my vision slowy disinigrated. Well not that i just saw blackness..but i didnt see the room, I was somewhere else. I can't even beigin to describe what i felt. 'saw' and talked about.
    Colors.
    Be careful if you are going to do it, i dont know about overdosing etc...
    but its a very intense trip, this isnt some half ass plant.

Key word, INTENSE.

seven.13 - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. alf69

alf69 New Jack

alf69 - Replied Dec 16, 2001

yo....my friend had about a pound of salvia over the summer.he would always trip out and shit.

alf69 - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. yokel

yokel New Jack

yokel - Replied Dec 18, 2001

yokel - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Dec 18, 2001

I heard it is like acid except more "spiritual", and it only lasts like an hour. Am I correct?

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. defyone

defyone Guest

defyone - Replied Dec 18, 2001

a coule of my friends tried it over the summer.. crazy shit.

one of my boys took off his pants and ran around it the street..

and for the others they were just tweakin out..

after that we banned salvia from the drug stash and no one has smoked it since then. now its good ole weed

8. EL MASKO

EL MASKO 12oz Elite Member

EL MASKO - Replied Dec 18, 2001

My boy got some of that shit in The Keys.

EL MASKO - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: