recording room!!

NoEZ

im trying to make one of my rooms downstairs into a sort of recording room....you know...to make like...instrumentals....and shit liek that...just to record stuff i want to record..haha....um ok to the point....i know very little about what would be the basic equipment i need....and what i should get to make it more professional for sound quality adn shit...if anyone can help with anything...please do...again..i dont know what i need to do this....mainly i just want to record instruments and stuff and overlap em to make a song....and also looping stuff..i dont know..im kinda confused right now...so if you understand what im talking about help out....just tell me what i need.....p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

bro i got a 4track recorder, i set it up in my room and i play.

less $ on recording rooms and more on tapes to make good music.

for one thing...taco johns is way better:crazy: .....and the 4 track works nice huh...sounds cool.....but knowing myself liek i do..id like more than 4 tracks to record onto.......ill go chekc out some type of used add or something..i dont know..maybe mars music or something...man......now if onyl i oculd delete hits thread...cause now people are gonna give more advice and ill get confused....:(

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ive always wanted to turn a room in my house into a dark room. so i could become a photographer and sit in my dark room all the time.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont know if it would FIX it, but it would mos definitely stop any future bad ass tan lines from occuring.

Archived