Owed to Zesto

PE5KYG5C

Not alot of people, infact, i dont think zesto himself realizes that his help with my throw got me out of a writers block (creative jam for those artology impared) that had lasted me for ever, and almost drove me away from writting forever, about like a year and a half or some shit ago, my man Z hooked me up with some throwup styles to mess with, and after adjusting it to fit my liking, i was inspired to wreck shit with it, now im pissed cause im at my uncle's house and he got a scanner, but i dont have any flix with me, all i have is my book, so here zesto, this is for you, nothing special or amazing, just a smiple piece to show my gratitude....http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/bboyfire/ZESTO.jpg'>

call it want you want...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest TECONE SW

as the violins are playin in the backround... I look at this and say... hmmm... maybe you should just keep practicin like everyone else...

Guest --zeSto--

well thanks!

It's always good to hear that someone actually listened to my random babblings.

you've come a long way kiddo, but there's many miles to go before you sleep.

Guest RaiD

that gave me a warm moist feeling inside and if pesto wasnt such a cock 95% of the time i would proubly say something nice.... oh well. bye

Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials

I really cant see how anyone helped u....u still suck....i would quit......dont5 paint those please....u give a bad name to graff:D :D :D :D

nah kid, see, you got it all wrong, it's heads like YOU that give graff a bad name, heads filled with negativity... a writer isnt made of just skill alone, cause i know guys that paint ill, but no one likes em, cause they got shitty attitudes like yours... where i come from, showing an attitude like that to my face, you'd be put to shame quickly money. to be "ill" you need to have an "ill" attitude, and you obviously dont, you hate on me cause i dont ride dick... like you seem to do. you expect me to get angry for what u said? please, i bet your some punk kid, 3 states away that lives in the suburbs with mommy and daddy and pays with your paint by credit .

THATS toy. graff is what u make of it... and you make it out to be some elite club people GET to join in on.. nah my friend... graff is an art form, and it's to each there own. i never said shit about ur work, yet u come on here and bash mine.. thats toy... i showed no disrespect to you directly, yet you lash out on me cause of a comment i made in the throw up thread? seems u are suffering from what us writers call a "Guilty Conciense". my comment must have touched too close to home to get u to react the way u did pal...

Originally posted by PE5KYG5C

nah kid, see, you got it all wrong, it's heads like YOU that give graff a bad name, heads filled with negativity... a writer isnt made of just skill alone, cause i know guys that paint ill, but no one likes em, cause they got shitty attitudes like yours... where i come from, showing an attitude like that to my face, you'd be put to shame quickly money. to be "ill" you need to have an "ill" attitude, and you obviously dont, you hate on me cause i dont ride dick... like you seem to do. you expect me to get angry for what u said? please, i bet your some punk kid, 3 states away that lives in the suburbs with mommy and daddy and pays with your paint by credit .

THATS toy. graff is what u make of it... and you make it out to be some elite club people GET to join in on.. nah my friend... graff is an art form, and it's to each there own. i never said shit about ur work, yet u come on here and bash mine.. thats toy... i showed no disrespect to you directly, yet you lash out on me cause of a comment i made in the throw up thread? seems u are suffering from what us writers call a "Guilty Conciense". my comment must have touched too close to home to get u to react the way u did pal...

Ok first to everyone on here that thinks Im a "negative" writer...well u all can go fuck urselves cause u obviously dont know y I was making fun of this kid and this an illegal activity its not about peace and love...Second Im definately not thought of as a dick by most writers but when u say some cocky bullshit im goin to react.....u say why should u want tolisten to me...well y the fuck would i wanna listen to u when u said ur little smart comment in the first place.Are u the graff god? Do u know wat people are supposed to do....I rack paint and I bomb so think befor u speak....But the fact remains someone as shitty as urself shouldnt have spoken a word unless it was "constructive"critism or compliment....Cause Im sorry to say but people better then the next man deserve more respect unless there a strait dick but obviously I wasnt being a dick cause I hadnt said anything...Im not better than alot alot alot of people but I am better than u so shut the fuck up....And dont say money thats just gay:D :D :D :D

Guest RaiD
Originally posted by PE5KYG5C

i take back my comment before pesky. i realize we are both on the same level. sorry i was a dick.:king:

Archived