Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Owed to Zesto

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by PE5KYG5C, May 6, 2002.

1. PE5KYG5C

PE5KYG5C New Jack

Not alot of people, infact, i dont think zesto himself realizes that his help with my throw got me out of a writers block (creative jam for those artology impared) that had lasted me for ever, and almost drove me away from writting forever, about like a year and a half or some shit ago, my man Z hooked me up with some throwup styles to mess with, and after adjusting it to fit my liking, i was inspired to wreck shit with it, now im pissed cause im at my uncle's house and he got a scanner, but i dont have any flix with me, all i have is my book, so here zesto, this is for you, nothing special or amazing, just a smiple piece to show my gratitude....http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/bboyfire/ZESTO.jpg'>

call it want you want...

2. dead fetus

dead fetus Guest

ode..

the t looks pretty good

3. MrMajicMarkker

MrMajicMarkker New Jack

keep working. sorry zesto.

4. i like the 3d fill part, but nothing else of it.

5. TECONE SW

TECONE SW Guest

as the violins are playin in the backround... I look at this and say... hmmm... maybe you should just keep practicin like everyone else...

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

well thanks!

It's always good to hear that someone actually listened to my random babblings.

you've come a long way kiddo, but there's many miles to go before you sleep.

7. vertCo

vertCo New Jack

zesto, you should take ME under your wing...unless you wanna pay that overdue child support instead :)

8. RaiD

RaiD Guest

that gave me a warm moist feeling inside and if pesto wasnt such a cock 95% of the time i would proubly say something nice.... oh well. bye

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ was that directed at me?

oh well... cant please everybody all time.

10. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Zesto is a pretty cool guy.
    Don't sweat it man.

11. UndergroundEssentials

UndergroundEssentials Member

I really cant see how anyone helped u....u still suck....i would quit......dont5 paint those please....u give a bad name to graff:D :D :D :D

12. CRone

CRone Guest

^^:rolleyes:

---------------------------

I like it man, keep it up

13. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

ha!

yo? whats wrong with a good saying thank you i wish i whould have had some one show me? and still do there is allways more to learn... well one!

14. PE5KYG5C

PE5KYG5C New Jack

nah kid, see, you got it all wrong, it's heads like YOU that give graff a bad name, heads filled with negativity... a writer isnt made of just skill alone, cause i know guys that paint ill, but no one likes em, cause they got shitty attitudes like yours... where i come from, showing an attitude like that to my face, you'd be put to shame quickly money. to be "ill" you need to have an "ill" attitude, and you obviously dont, you hate on me cause i dont ride dick... like you seem to do. you expect me to get angry for what u said? please, i bet your some punk kid, 3 states away that lives in the suburbs with mommy and daddy and pays with your paint by credit .
    THATS toy. graff is what u make of it... and you make it out to be some elite club people GET to join in on.. nah my friend... graff is an art form, and it's to each there own. i never said shit about ur work, yet u come on here and bash mine.. thats toy... i showed no disrespect to you directly, yet you lash out on me cause of a comment i made in the throw up thread? seems u are suffering from what us writers call a "Guilty Conciense". my comment must have touched too close to home to get u to react the way u did pal...

15. Jetz

Jetz New Jack

nice work . . . keep it up
    i agree with you on negativity
    life is not for complaining
    and if you can't say anything good don't say anything at all;)