Other MA cities

Guest Gyro_One

Guest Gyro_One

Any boston writers ever come out to cities like Worcestor, or Springfield, anywhere in between or is it all boston? I know it might not even be worth it to kill shit out here, but what about expanding territory and shit? Any Boston writers know Bleak? Ive seen shit by him in Boston, and he also did shit in towns in central Mass. So if any of you have stuff out around the state, fill me in on the knowledge. Thanx. :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

yeah, people travel bro. you should single out a few of the boston kids on here and send some emails rather than starting all these topics. it might be much easier, and people might speak more freely to you, theres certain people who watch this board, and sometimes people dont like to say where they go and paint. myself, i lived out in central mass for about 5 or 6 years when i was a kid, i was also out that way recently, and i saw some bleak stuff, if youd like, hit my email rather than talking on here, i might be able to help you out a bit.

Archived