Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

new book release----------

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Rockster, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Rockster

Rockster New Jack

I bought this book called "Straight Lines"...it´s incredible!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Where is it from, and who is it about? There looks to be a lot of wasted white space to me.

3. Rockster

Rockster New Jack

it´s about ecb and reso from europe. the thing is that it´s not like a regular graff-mag or book. it´s more an art thing. this is what I found on amazon:
    ----
    Type isn't merely a medium of communication, it expresses a personality or style." This new style reveals the exciting process of the graffiti artist's craft, from the rudimentary fusion of letter to final impact. German graffiti writers ECB and RESO have been carefully documenting their collaborative works since they started painting in the 1980's. ECB and RESO approach their craft with a meticulous, graphic design sensibility, introducing a unique artistic twist to the form. Not your typical fly-by-night graffiti artists, this pair have honed their craft. These newly-documented pieces, some large scale, some concept-driven, are fine examples of work done with impeccable care.
    ----

4. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

Ok, cool. I'll check it out.

5. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 Senior Member

yes if i can remeber right its a really nice book, my friend owns it and its good quality, check it out!!!!

6. InfamousOne

InfamousOne Member

although its not really "new" it still looks good..how much is it???