Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

need help with a mac font

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Feb 22, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i need some kind of old english'y kind of font. either that, or something that looks like some old german third reich shit.
    ive looked all over the net, but since they're all named after some faggotry, i dont really have the time (or patience) to scroll through 7,000 pages of dumbness.

anyone?

2. I have one or two old english fonts.

Holla at my mail.

3. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

either of you two know a font that approximates de la soul's "stakes is high"?
    thankyou.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

mams, sent

tearz, naw, sorry bro. its been a while since i was nerding it out like that...i fell off...

5. Seeks, the return of sent.

Tearz, I'm pretty sure I got something for you, but it'll take me a good while to find it... I have an insane amount of fonts. Beer,

El Mamerro

6. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

mams, thanks man, no rush, anytime you get a chance...

7. Tearz, youre in luck kid, I found it, the exact same one. It's called Cooper Black. Are you a macman too? Email me for the goods.

[​IMG]

8. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

whoops, thanks mang, now that i know the name i was just able to download that sucker. thanks for the help. i really appreciate it.

9. And now I have to ask for a favor... I need to find a font that approximates the letters in these pictures:

http://www.the-eclectica.com/images/design~spector-e~1~full.JPG'>

[img]http://www.the-eclectica.com/images/design~spector-e~2~full.JPG'>

A thin, wispy but elegant serif with nice and pointy ends... all my serifs are chunky when made large, and I want something that looks fragile like this. Any help would be muchly appreciated. Beer,

El Mamerro

10. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

i found the font on pc....or very close. it's called perpetua. dunno if there's a mac equivalent. hope that helps at all.

11. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

another idea... xerox serif narrow, there is a mac version...

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

mams, not getting any mail.
    if its a big file, it might be cause my hotmail is a bit crowded.

maybe try again to this address:
    [email protected]

13. My mailserver was being an ass... I restarted and it should've gone through to the PFA mail.

Tearz, Perpetua is a great suggestion, thanks a lot... turns out I have that font already, just didn't have it activated in ATM. I don't have Xerox though, and I can't find a preview of it anywhere. But I think Perpetua will do the job, I'll have to mess a bit with the outlines in Illustrator, but it's definitely the best so far. Beer,

El Mamerro

14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned