Naked Thoughts

Cre8evolve

Alright, I'm gonna bare my soul on a few ideas.

Disco is a style of music. So what? It’s simply something I’ve noticed. I have noticed something else. In general, men are physically stronger than women. Does this make men right? Well, it can certainly decide a fist fight.

Ok, let’s take a look at this. A group of folks team up and attack other folks. This stuff goes back to pre history. They win and the others lose. Generally, it is the winner who then gets to pen the history of the matter. The loser is almost ALWAYS painted as losers! The losers were evil, etc. “Alternate” versions of history are usually poo-poo’d by the mainstream.

How many times in history were the losers simply minding their own business when a group of “conquerors” decide to invade them and destroy their way of life? Many, Many times this has happened. For example: The people of the United States did this to the Native Americans.

A brief look at the U.S. founding fathers: These guys were, for the most part, Caucasian people from Europe. Their culture had been created by Christian Philosophy as handed down by people such as the Apostle Paul, Constantine, St. Augustine of Hippo, Thomas Aquinas, Martin Luther, John Calvin and even Immanuel Kant, just to name a few. Christian Religion was in the philosophic mainstream for these men. Since its induction, Christianity, its theologies and philosophies have been defined, refined and redefined as to form a civilization of fear and conquering. Specifically, Deism was the prevalent belief system of the day.

Do you suppose that the Native American people were inferior to the white man? Do you think that they lost their way of life because they were simply losers? By that I mean they were unprepared, evil or inferior thinkers. Was their way life “setting them up” to lose, in your opinion? Do you think that they lacked the weapons of destruction due to their spiritual and / or mental depravity? This is a common notion among “white” people.

What if the Native American people had only weapons designed to hunt for food and to defend themselves against rebel tribes who might pick a fight over land, etc? They didn’t prepare for guys in uniforms to come in and shoot lead from hand-held canons! They did their best to defend themselves and then they were slaughtered.

…and then they were slaughtered. WE, THE PEOPLE….slaughtered them.

This systematic slaughter, my friend, was a result of Western philosophical thinking as influenced by European Judeo-Christianity. Slice it and dice it the way you want, but that is what happened. The idea of freedom of religion and goodwill towards people was not and is not a reality for many, many U.S. citizens.

Once again, it was a result of Western philosophical thinking as influenced by European Judeo-Christianity. This kind thinking has definitely advanced medicines (to treat many of the diseases created by the same Western thought process). This Western Christian thinking also created weaponry to destroy babies, women and men at a dreadful pace. This thinking advanced many, many things, indeed.

So meanwhile, the Native tribes on the Northern and Southern American continent were not thinking this way. They were, for the most part, living from the land in a very simple manner. Was this a better way? Not to most westerners it wasn’t! The westerners were civilized! Yeah baby, civilized. So civilized that if you didn’t like their civilization then you were gonna get civilized by force! Their idea: Live and look like us, or else! In general, this was and is the Western Judeo-Christian mind. Kind of like modern barbarians, but with better haircuts.

This kind of thinking (Judeo-Christian-Deist) is big, very big. More is good is the motto. Consumption is the path. Take all resources from your enemies and then build bigger weapons to guard against their retribution! Create more disease and create more medicines…more, more, more. Rule the land, enjoy the spoils! At times, slaughter people and force them into religion (The Crusades). The Native American people were conquered and slowly consumed by the west. Soon fossil fuel became the life that ran through the western veins. The U.S. had to control the world’s oil flow to maintain this civilized lifestyle. This lead to more and more wars. More and more conquering.

Later on World War 2 happened. Some of the world’s greatest scientists decided to move to the United States. There they saw “freedom” to be scientists. There they could study the “big stuff” and develop more and more big advances for the west. Funding was no problem because the US has tons of money (from conquering enemies and their land). The United States space program went through roof, so did its missile program. More breakthroughs in medicines and more breakthroughs in killing machines.

So, these scientists, for the most part, were improving the western system of consumption. Bigger ways to live and bigger ways to die. We Americans (Judeo-Christian Culture builders) take, take, take from our neighbors then we turn around and give tons of the resources to other struggling countries. We somehow justify our taking (and killing) by all the “good” we do for others! “We’re not that bad, look at all the money we give countries in need!”

Sound familiar? That’s exactly what we did with the Native Americans. We took everything from them, house them on reservations and then turn around and give them money so it can all be OK. We continue to give them this blood money today. Now, many U.S. citizens resent the Native Americans because of the Federal monies they receive. THE U.S. CITIZENS PUT THEM IN THIS SITUATION!

Am I anti-American? Absolutely not. On the contrary, I am very happy to be a U.S. Citizen. I also have chosen not to support the thinking process that has caused so many to perish in the past. Democracy is not perfect but it the best form of government we have today. Because of the freedoms in this country I am able to legally voice my thoughts, even in this message. Freedom of speech is a wonderful freedom.

Human slavery happened in the U.S. I still have a difficult time processing that fact. The slavery of another human is some of the coldest, sickest, self-serving behavior I have ever witnessed in this world. But, given the above explanation of where our thought process came from, it starts to make more sense to me. Deep within Judeo-Christian thought there are forms of slavery lurking. It is spoken of in the Bible. Some folks believe that the Bible condones slavery. “Do onto others as you would have done to yourself” is a hypocritical irony for these people. A religious charade filled with masters and subjects. We tend to think this way of thinking is different today. KKK, anyone?

How long did it take for our leaders to let female and African American citizens to vote? Until recently, these people were considered 2nd class citizens according to our laws.

Look, if the U.S. “founding fathers” had a problem with human slavery (and other human rights issues) then it would not have happened. These were the architects of the U.S. foundation that we, the descendants, build upon. I guess the “freedom” they preached was for themselves only, not other people. They had the might so they decided who gets the right to freedom and who gets slavery. That was our way of proclaiming “Freedom” to the world. They proclaimed “Don’t tread on me” all the while they treaded on others. The U.S. FOUNDED the double standard. When you have might, the double standard is your right. Speaking with a slit tongue is the U.S. way of saying we’re right and, by the way, we decide what IS right.

Side-note: slavery still happens on the Ivory Coast of Africa on chocolate plantations. Why are we not policing that? We seem to be policing the oil countries! Hey, don’t hate me for saying it. I’m not the only one.

You and I are not the founding fathers of the United States. We have the opportunity to change things in the world that have been proven to be astronomically harmful / hypocritical by U.S. actions. We are the current fathers / mothers of the nations we live in.

The U.S. government seems bent on progressing the “big-thinking democracy” worldwide. We just can’t seem to shake that old-world colonization way of thinking. England (and other Euro countries), like the Ancient Romans before them, were famous for colonizing the world. That’s how the U.S. got started! History has a way repeating until enough folks stand up and go another direction. I guess it’s not enough that we have freedom here, we have to make sure other nations get that big-thinking freedom too! Even if they don’t want it. What is that? What the %^#$ is that? It’s trouble, that’s what it is. It means we get up into other nations business. It means that we stir hornets. Many United States Citizens have the idea that our culture is simply superior to all others. Well, it’s certainly mightier than the others.

So is might right? Well, might certainly possesses the right of passage. Does that mean that might loves its neighbor as itself? It might. The reality is that might is right. It logically has to be. If you have the might, then you have the right of passage. The right to create or destroy. With this, however, comes great responsibility. You now have the power to master and lord others.

So it all comes down to this: How do we decide to assertively make “right” decisions for our society and other societies? The answer to that question is as large as Life.

The answer is this: unity. One, oneness, team, together, on the same side, etc. There is strength in numbers. Philosophers, governments and religions understand this. Might is given to those who take it. If that might is abused, then the world and everything in it is abused. People are the stewards, keepers, governors of this world. What we do with it is shown through the might that we possess. This might is defined as right.

Many will appeal to a religious or higher power to find right. Many martyrs of religious groups hold that a different, god-given right exists. They then go “against” the current might of a government or group and often lose their right to live. Many will applaud this activity and consider it brave and honorable. These martyrs insist that their wrongful death will be made right in the afterlife. Their oppressors will be brought to “justice”.

Disco is but only one style of music. Do we have the right to banish it into oblivion? Some would like to! We certainly have the might to do so. So then we possess the right as well.

More of my thoughts:

*Link removed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

interesting thoughts.

as a guy who's been around here for some time,

I'd advise you to split them into easier to digest, bite-sized chunks.

The attention span is short around here, and it's opening up to many potential lines of discussion.

Stick with the First Native issue and see where that goes. Then move into modern times.

but yeah... keep them coming. We could use a little more gray matter.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Uh, dude's first post ever is an entire thread to say heady stuff and drop a link to his site? Doesn't smell right to me.

Sorry, but as nice as they may be, this forum isn't for self-promotion, not to mention this isn't the section for this type of discussion. If you really want to start intelligent conversation (of which we'd expect you to continue to partake in actively, not just copy/pasting your site and link dropping), please start a new thread in the Crossfire section.

Closed. Any other mods that think this guy's legit feel free to open it back up or move it.