1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

my sermon

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by patrickjilbert, Nov 28, 2001.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert 12oz Member

my sermon

Discussion started by patrickjilbert - Nov 28, 2001

patrickjilbert - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Nov 28, 2001

Hi, i really have liked your artwork, and i still do. But you have gone over the line by adding the consolodated logo into all your recent drawing. It kinda ruins them, its almost like you have sold out. I think its cool you get to design shit for consolodated, but dont plague your artwork with their logo. Like put your consolodated drawings in a different part. Oh yeah, where are those consolodated decks sold, i might want to buy one... peace.

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert 12oz Member

patrickjilbert - Replied Nov 28, 2001

yeah, i was thinking the consolidated thing was getting old. i just wanted to show ALL my decent artwork on the page, whether consolidated's name was on it or not. i wont take the ones i have on there off, but i will make sure to keep your comments in mind in the future. it was either gonna be a 'hey that's cool' or a 'het, that's getting old'. thanks for the comment.

patrickjilbert - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied Nov 28, 2001

[​IMG]

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages: