Musicians Wanted in Twin Cities Area

Sickboy

Been trying to put together a group for bit here. Me as Guitar and whatever vocals are accompanying. Got a drummer. Both of us are pretty skilled or at least can play decent enough to write good music. Any skill we don't have will obviously be gained through time. We plan on creating music that is jsut music. What I can best describe the style as is alternative/rock with a expirimetnal type sense to it. Pretty much jsut play whatever we fell like playing but obviouosly keeping within the same type of music. Creative music will probably be the best description i can use for this music. What wwe are looking for is another guitarist for rythem and a bass guitar player. Desirable age range would be probabnly around 17-mid 20's. We want people who are serious about being in a band and also willing to travel out of the way to practice and reherse on most days and at possibly weird times during the day. email me if you got questions or are interested or just reply in this thread. canibus_maximus_tokimus@yahoo.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived