Kick One the fr8 gangster?????

Boring Bastard

Lately where I'm at I've seen a decent amount of Kick One..............

the same guy that used to paint a ton of fr8's with BUDS years ago!

I could have sworn that that guy wrote for MSK but now I'm seeing RTM signed off next to his stuff I think........... Not that the crew matters because his style is filthy regardless......... but I'm just wondering if this guy has ever taken a hiatus or what the deal is??? I'm seeing a resurgance in my area and I'm diggin it!!!:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I may very well be wrong, but I don't think that KICKONE was ever in MSK, I just went through a couple of old all freight issues of CAN CONTROL that have a bunch of his stuff, and I didn't see him put up for MSK in any of the flicks.

Originally posted by trew

I may very well be wrong, but I don't think that KICKONE was ever in MSK, I just went through a couple of old all freight issues of CAN CONTROL that have a bunch of his stuff, and I didn't see him put up for MSK in any of the flicks.

I could very well be mistaken myself............. Maybe it's because he had painted with some of them in the Can Control from a long time ago..................

Originally posted by Frate Raper

I've yet to see anew kick one......boring if you have flicks posted them dude.

I've seen some vintage kick up here in the cold cold north

alot of l.a shit was up here in like october alot of older chunk,gkae stamps! a sable!twas NICE

I would if I knew how and owned a scanner...........when I'm on here it's when I'm using the computer at my place of employment!!!:rolleyes:

Guest Wase_137

Hell yeah Kick One is super awesome. I didn't get the chance but I saw one of his freights along with believe it or not WANE. It was an old school duo, pretty nice, but when I went to get my camera, the car was gone.

Archived