Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Kick One the fr8 gangster?????

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Boring Bastard, Dec 26, 2001.

1. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Lately where I'm at I've seen a decent amount of Kick One..............
    the same guy that used to paint a ton of fr8's with BUDS years ago!
    I could have sworn that that guy wrote for MSK but now I'm seeing RTM signed off next to his stuff I think........... Not that the crew matters because his style is filthy regardless......... but I'm just wondering if this guy has ever taken a hiatus or what the deal is??? I'm seeing a resurgance in my area and I'm diggin it!!!:confused:

2. GorbortOrman

GorbortOrman Guest

I have flicks of 2 kickone freights, one on a solid cold, and one on a brown cussion car with 'Knor', old freights though...

3. i caught an upfe not too long ago as well, really nicely painted. on the opposite coast too.

4. Boring Bastard

I saw him with "WARPT" the other day and
    then him and "JZOE" awhile before that!!

Always clean.......... filthy freight style.........
    I'd love to thumb through that guy's flick book!!!

5. Handjob

Handjob Guest

I got a great Jeka flick this weekend, BB. I'll call ya tonight when I get back to Van...

6. trew

trew Member

I may very well be wrong, but I don't think that KICKONE was ever in MSK, I just went through a couple of old all freight issues of CAN CONTROL that have a bunch of his stuff, and I didn't see him put up for MSK in any of the flicks.

7. Boring Bastard

I could very well be mistaken myself............. Maybe it's because he had painted with some of them in the Can Control from a long time ago..................

8. tunnel bum

tunnel bum Guest

i seen a couple of kickone

9. Boring Bastard

120 views and 7 responses??? What in the fuck??
    People got to know about this guy................
    Someone post something............

10. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I've yet to see anew kick one......boring if you have flicks posted them dude.

I've seen some vintage kick up here in the cold cold north

alot of l.a shit was up here in like october alot of older chunk,gkae stamps! a sable!twas NICE

11. Boring Bastard

I would if I knew how and owned a scanner...........when I'm on here it's when I'm using the computer at my place of employment!!!:rolleyes:

12. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

wanna trade for them?

13. Wase_137

Wase_137 Guest

Hell yeah Kick One is super awesome. I didn't get the chance but I saw one of his freights along with believe it or not WANE. It was an old school duo, pretty nice, but when I went to get my camera, the car was gone.