kentucky toys

jimduggan

Kentucky toys. None of the bigger writers want a thread for kentucky so don't start them. Whether it be Coupe, Dark, Cake, even toy ass Sick and a bunch of other fools don't want it around. Most of your alls shit is complete garbage and doesn't represent Kentucky in a proper way. No one nationally wants to see your garbage. Start sketching and getting good before you try and put your art into a national ring. 2nd all your doing is heating up the city with these posts. The graf cop fucking checks it so lets try not to give him and info on the damn internet. Let the writers in Louisville judge your shit by what you have on the street.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your about a stupid muthafucker...evidently ur on sicks dick if u ridin like that... but yea louisville doesnt deserve a thread i agree... i tried my best last night to convince in deletion.. hit me up on aim if u got it i would like to holler at ya at least someone around this bitch knows that louisville is on fire an whatley is watchin. aim = graffsfinest502 i dont have no disrespect but yea that was retarded to make a whole thread about it an to call out sick like that..im sure he would be upset if he seen the comment u made.. but thats all in fun i guess closure of thread in ...3....2...1...:lol: hit me up...

Originally posted by causinpanic

that was retarded to make a whole thread about it an to call out sick like that..im sure he would be upset if he seen the comment u made.. but thats all in fun i guess closure of thread in ...3....2...1...:lol: hit me up...

SICK KNOWS HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE FAKE SICK.:lol: :lol:

Archived